• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you multitask when you play Pokemon?

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Yes!!! I do I work on the computer, eat, play another game, and play another pokemon game. I do this all the time ^_^ :D

MagmaGruntTéa

Girl with the 3DS
^
^
What he said.

I eat, got on the internet, and play Pokemon. I sometimes even add watching TV to that equation.

ShadowMoon

breeder of chaos
depends on the game, ranger only with music. the rest i can with just about anything. i tend to play Colosseum & xd gale of darkness while watching tv a lot, Ive got a small tv that i carry around with me when i travel, its about the same size as the computer monitor im sitting upfront of. i really need one of these bad boys
http://walyou.com/flip-top-gamecube-portable/

Mr.Bento

Pikachuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Grinding/Breeding/EV training and etc. can be very repetitive and tedious so it's not a problem for me to use some other form of entertainment at the same time. I usually just rewatch episodes of something or watch a show I don't care that much about.

FallBird

If I'm playing the story for the first time, then no. Otherwise I multitask aaaall the time. TV, internet, stationary bike haha. If I'm into my run, I'll play while I straighten my hair in the morning. xD

I also multi task. I either watch the anime on my PC, or listen to music (usually PokéSongs in Japanese), or watching YouTube videos. I also have Serebii or any other PokéForum on, or various online stores that sell PokéMerchandise - while playing with my Nintendo DS Lite or 3DS XL.

I forgot, the only times I don't watch anime or YouTube or listen to music is when I'm watching the actual TV - everyday at 4:00pm the local news, and Mondays 6:00pm to 11:00pm Lizard Lick Towing, Tuesdays 6:00pm to 11:00pm Hardcore Pawn, Wednesdays 6:00pm to 11:00pm Operation Repo, on TruTV.

Its how I spend at least 14 hours a day - almost every day, except when I work or have to go out of the house.

Last edited:

Ausgirl

I have trouble focussing on more than one thing at a time. Expecially when someone is talking in the background. Because I find myself listening to that, whether or not I want to. The few times the TV is on while I'm playing I tend to block out the TV. The same thing happens with music. I don't eat while I play either because that will make the 3ds sticky.

Last edited:

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Yes, even during class. I run around to hatch an egg or battle the elite four while working on physics. And it's allowed since I have an awesome Physics teacher, but he thinks Japan entertainment (manga and games) may pose a threat to American entertainment in the future.