• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you own a Mobile Phone?

You have a mobile phone?

• Total voters

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Why the hell is the poll so unnecessarily complicated? It should ask whether you have a cell or not or if you are planning on getting one.

I have an LG Impression, and so do most of the people at my college. I like it, but it apparently has problems with texting (which I don't really have).

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I am a 20 year old human being in the year 2010. Of course I have a cell phone. It's a Sanyo Katana Eclipse. Nothing too fancy, but it makes calls, it can text, it can take pictures, and it blinks pretty colors when I get a call or when the alarm goes off. I literally do not need all that fancy apps/games/internet shit; I get enough of that with my laptop. The only shiny feature I really want is a phone that makes it easy for me to make my own ringtones, but I guess that'd put all the ringtone seller rackets out of business.

(I honestly don't use my phone much, but I do need *a* phone, and I'm not about to be the only person on campus using a landline)

TheSwram!

You've been bitten
I have a cell, but just a simple one, I don't need bonus/special features, just something to call with.

Spookz

Lumos
I just have one: a pretty standard flip phone from a couple of years ago. Hah, if I remember correctly, it was the cheapest one available. It's starting to go though, and I dislike it for a few different reasons, so I think I'm going to get a new phone this weekend. Now I just have to figure out what I want..

Kipcha

Yeah, but I only ever use it when I really need to. It's mostly there in case of an emergency, we go trail riding with the horses a lot so to not have a phone, just in case, would be absoloutly idiotic.

D

Deleted member 133172

I voted OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

But I do have a mobile phone, nothin' fancy, keeps me in contact so that's good enough.

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
I have one. It was very cheap. £10. I don't really use it for that much anyway, so it doesn't matter to me.

Penguinist Trainer

yeah i got a dinky little tracfone. it costs me 40 bucks to put 200 minutes on it, and that typically lasts me 3-6 months.

it has no camera, no internet, no apps, or any of that other fancy stuff.

i hate talking on the phone, so it is only on me so people can locate me.

Yep. I've got an LG Renoir.
I had a crappy nokia first, then another crappier nokia (slightly better) then i got a LGKS360 (Webslider) which was bloody stolen from my locker and now I have an LG Renoir.