• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you own a Mobile Phone?

You have a mobile phone?

• Total voters

Shadow XD001

I have an LG Vu, which I've had for almost a year. I had a phone before that, but it got into the washer machine, so it broke, but I got my LG VU shortly after. I had my old phone for about two years.

So.... I got my old phone when I was 10 (but soon to be 11), and my current phone when I was 12.

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
samsung star TXT, its great except for the fact that it unlocks so easily and makes me call people i didnt want to call a few times

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
I see many people have funny-sounding Technoish Mobile phones, And some just don't really use them. I find them, just not interesting, I'd only have one for Emergency. I prefer other ways of Communication.

Tropios

I see many people have funny-sounding Technoish Mobile phones, And some just don't really use them. I find them, just not interesting, I'd only have one for Emergency. I prefer other ways of Communication.

well its a great way to ask your friends something, because they probably arent on msn all day and i doubt someone goes to his friendds house everytime he wants to ask some thing

well its a great way to ask your friends something, because they probably arent on msn all day and i doubt someone goes to his friendds house everytime he wants to ask some thing

Pretty much this. My friends all go to different colleges than I do, or I'm just nowhere near them at the time, but we could want to make plans, or something. Not everyone has a home phone/landline anymore.

That, and its very handy to have one when you're out grocery shopping, for example, and are unsure as to whether you should pick something up, so you call to ask. Ahh, the simple things.

Mr. Email has helped me Quite alot.
Well not everyone has access to a computer at all hours of the day.

natie

Mr. F
Nokia 3410. It's the shit.

Kids these days always seem to get the most expensive mobile phones (I've seen a nine year old with a HTC Legend!) and when I ask them what they use it for: 'games'.

****ing idiots.

Tropios

Nokia 3410. It's the shit.

Kids these days always seem to get the most expensive mobile phones (I've seen a nine year old with a HTC Legend!) and when I ask them what they use it for: 'games'.

****ing idiots.
thats the last answer someone i know would give, except little kids, so yeah.
they look ridiculous with cellphones. they make those kids look even smaller

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
One: a Samsung Genio Touch with a yellow back.