• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you pee in the shower?

Status
Not open for further replies.

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
Do you? Do you not? Do you care? Will it damage the plumbing?
Discuss.

Flame Mistress

...Very rarely, if I'm really desperate for the loo, then I do. But that's like a one inna blue moon thing.

Never in the bath, though.

Grey Wind

No, I have never, and probably will never do it. I could never pee when I'm not at the toilet. I remember I needed to go while at the beach, so my mam told me to go in the sea. I just...couldn't :| I wasn't able to go, it felt too strange. I think the same applies to me in the shower; it just doesn't feel normal.

I wouldn't like anyone peeing in my shower anyway. I know the water would wash it away, but I still wouldn't like it.

WTF? This thread is a bit strange....... so I won't answer.
+1 postcount for you :rolleyes:

Aegon

Yes, I've peed in the shower before. I don't do it unless I have to, as I usually go before I get into the shower.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Stange question but only if i have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.