• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you plan on getting married?

Do you plan on getting married?

• Total voters

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
I definitely do want to get married, probably a couple of years after I'm out of college (to give me time to adjust to whatever job I get into). I could end up marrying my current boyfriend if he passes the living-together-with-me-for-a-while test, but since I'll be away from him while in college (and I don't handle long-distance relationships that well), there is a small chance that I could meet someone I like even more than him... I'm not counting on it, though.

Yeah, it has a symbolic meaning to me. Like, then you're officially tied to the other.
I'd only marry for the state though.