• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you plan on getting married?

Do you plan on getting married?

• Total voters

Jb

Tsun in the streets
ew. what person would want to give away their freedom.

Spookz

Lumos
Once the laws change and I find the right girl, yes.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Until I find the right girl then yes

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
If I meet a guy like Ross Lynch! Tehhe, nah, I will get married if I find the one for me :3

DjangoCribbs

ew. what person would want to give away their freedom.

It's your shout if you wanna perceive marriage as that but I wouldn't make it particularly known to any prospective love interests if I were you. Certainly don't phrase it in that manner. Sounds kinda like saying "I love being with you but I want the freedom to sleep with whoever takes my fancy". And a prospective love interest will nearly always hear things and interpret them in the worst possible way. It's practically a law.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I hope I can get married one day : ) It's definitely a big step in one's life

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Not in this lifetime.

I've seen too many marriages break down.

Aegon

I'm not against the idea, but I haven't thought about it too much. It'd have to become legal first.

crayak

I don't really consider marriage to be a 'thing'. Like, it's literally just a party and some papers. So I don't really care. For me the question is if I want a relationship or not ... and that I don't know. I'd get married to whoever just for fun 'cause you get presents and a tax break.

Shadow Caster

Plasma Executive
Nope. Never really thought or cared for that kind of stuff...

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
I might, but unless I am completely sure, probably not. That and some of my future plans don't agree with marriage very well.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Maybe. I've seen plenty of hot girls, but I've never really hit that necessary tinge of love to really want to open myself up to them.

But, you never know. Maybe someday I'll meet the one for me.