• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you plan on having kids?

Do you plan on having kids?

• Yes

Votes: 75 40.1%
  • No

Votes: 55 29.4%
  • Maybe/undecided

Votes: 47 25.1%
  • Already do!

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Preggers

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters

Rave

Banned
I got too many kids where I teach. But yeah, they're cool.

Now I feel like one of the oldest kids on here now. Or as society calls me, an adult.

But yeah, sure, of course.

adamfitz

poké-lover
While I took care of my nephew I grew to love children/babies
I would like children some day
But when my life is set in its tracks and I have everything sorted out

I also love the idea of adoption

storm12

Weather Bearer
I used to love the idea of being a father, I love little kids- so cute and awesome! I like looking after my younger cousins and I think kids kind of 'get me' because I sort of treat them like adults rather than get all patronizing :p you should see me talking to my cousin's son! He's like 2 and I'm sorta mean to him because he is a bit naughty! He gives me crisps when I ask him, so I can't complain =3

In the last couple of years though, I'm not so sure tbh =S I just don't/can't see anything about my future very clearly any more so children is a maybe =/ plus, the idea of raising kids in a same sex couple kind of makes me a little uncomfortable, my problem there- my own internalized homophobia. I feel bad for feeling like that, but again, I can't help it- and tbh, if I didn't end up having kids of my own, I don't think I'd be that bothered.

Oneironaut

Fairy Trainer
No. I would be a terrible parent. I have zero experience dealing with children. I can hardly take care of my plants...

ebevan91

Who's the lone person here that voted they already have kids?

Spookz

Lumos
I don't know right now, but I've pretty much decided that if I ever do have kids I'm going to adopt with my partner.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Yes, I'm looking forward to having a few kids down the line. I've always thought I'd have four children, two girls and two boys.

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
I kind of want to, but at the same time not. I have anixety and depression from my mom's side of the family, plus a nonverbal learning disability. I don't want that passed down to my kids, regardless of the fact that it is possible to function through life. Don't want to put the ones I love through that kind of hell if possible. Maybe I'll adopt...

Naito

No chance...

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Yes, but it depends on if my girlfriend wants to or not.

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
No.

Wait, hold on....
Nah, definitely no.

I mean, you never know. What if you meet someone? And then what if she wants.....
No, nevermind. Heck no. Not a chance.

Peter Quill

star-lord
One day I'd like kids, I think. Surrogacy and adoption are the only real options for me, but I think I'd make a pretty good father and helping guide my own child through life seems like a really rewarding experience.

I wasn't really huge on kids either until my sister had her baby. Having a niece has really changed my perspective on things. Holding a little baby that was so little for a lack of a better term was really an interesting and life changing experience. So yeah, being able to hold my niece was one of the major things that really cemented my preference for having a child eventually. I have a lot of growing up to do before then lol. I can hardly take care of myself as it is, let's not add a child into the mix.