• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you plan on having kids?

Do you plan on having kids?

• Yes

Votes: 75 40.1%
  • No

Votes: 55 29.4%
  • Maybe/undecided

Votes: 47 25.1%
  • Already do!

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Preggers

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Just wondering

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Once I finish college and one day get married, yes. I do want to have kids--but that's a long ways off XD

facetious

facetious
I can't imagine anything worse than any of you filthy pieces of scum having kids.

We need to strengthen the quality of our breed, and the best way to do that is through sterilising the offspring of the weak.

Probably not. I mean, part of me does. Sometimes I wonder whether a kid would have my eyes, or my nose, or some stupid stuff like that. Kids are exhausting and expensive though. I can be doing more fun and important things than push out carbon copies of myself. If I do decide to have children I'd probably adopt come to think of it. For a couple of reasons. I wouldn't want to raise a child with anyone but me. I have my own ideas about parenting and you can get on board or you can F off. Fighting with someone over how a kid is raised sounds like a nightmare that I'd really like to avoid. Second, by adopting I can skip the baby part. Babies are annoying. I'd prefer a kid around 7 or 8 years old. Still cute and adorable, potty trained, and enough brain development under their belt to where they can be semi-reasoned with.

Grey Wind

I don't know. Probably. I like the idea of raising a kid at some point in the future, it just seems... right? I'll probably go through a surrogate when/if the time comes, because I'd like my child to be mine/my partner's. I guess adoption would be an option too because, like Hequetra, I honestly find babies and young children annoying as hell. I mean, they're cute and they're fun to play with, but having them around all the time would be exhausting. I don't know how people deal with multiple births.

Or I guess I could not have kids and spend all of my money on myself.

crayak

For many reasons, no. The biggest one being I absolutely abhor kids. I plan on having lots of pets. They're way cuter.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
No I don't. Outside of the fact that at this point in my life, I utterly and completely hate small children, teenagers, and most things to do with kids, I can't see myself ever really settling down enough for that. Well, that and I am not sure I will ever get married, so kids are a whole lot less likely, given my lack of desire to have illegitimate children. I could go on and on but the bottom line is no I don't.

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
When I get older! I definitly will :D! And I'd love twin boys xD

EifieChan

Cold *** Honky
I cannot stand children under five, so when I'm ready I may adopt some older children, but I never want any of my own.

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
I wouldn't mind having kids when I'm older, I wouldn't be like "You're pregnant? ABORTION!" So, yeah, a maybe, depends on what my Wife/Girlfriend and I decide at that time.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Yeah. When I was younger I even planned out my parenthood. But I'll take what I can get when I'm in that certain relationship.