• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you play an instrument?

Do you play an instrument?

• Yes

Votes: 95 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 17.4%

• Total voters

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I'd like to learn guitar.

As for myself, I play piano.

Murton

Once you were lost.
I play the bass. Suck at it, too! =D

SkinnySweatyMan

Drums, anything with strings, anything with keys, everything that's a brass instrument, and (if you count it) vox.

Although, my vox is mainly death growls and the etc.

Anything with strings? So you play the French horn?

Anyway, I play bass, both upright and electric. I can play around on guitar, but I don't own one.

Swampy

Crack the Skye
Anything with strings? So you play the French horn?

French Horn is a brass instrument. Since I can play nearly every brass instrument...

And, for clarification, I use a french horn when my band covers "Demigod" by Behemoth..so I can obviously play it.

SkinnySweatyMan

Yes, it's a brass instrument, but it has strings for the valves. It was kind of like a lame joke or something like that, just a nitpick sort of thing or whatever.

/ramble

Nice. I played the French horn in high school, I'm thinking about picking it back up again.

Swampy

Crack the Skye
Yes, it's a brass instrument, but it has strings for the valves. It was kind of like a lame joke or something like that, just a nitpick sort of thing or whatever.

/ramble

Nice. I played the French horn in high school, I'm thinking about picking it back up again.

I got the joke, I just didn't think it was funny.

And I really only like playing my trumpet. Rest of the brass section is eh to me.

SkinnySweatyMan

I don't blame you, I don't think it's funny either.

I love the trumpet. Trumpet and tenor sax. I wouldn't mind learning those two. I'm more of a jazzer rather than concert/classical anyway.

milenadrg

I used to play one, but currenty I don't play any. However, I voted for Yes. I used to play piano when I was younger, but then, the fun became effort to me and I stopped...

snare

DEATH STARE.
To those who do not know my 36-string fretless, standy-uppy, vertical, perpendicularly-strung guitar is actually a harp.

I PLAY HARP OKAY? IM A MAN AND I PLAY THE HARP. Plook plook...plook! (that's the sound it makes)

Ryn

Growlithe Lover
I play the Trombone. Have been playing it now for 12 years.

Also teaching myself the piano, which is no easy feat, let me tell you.

coolespeon

I dont know.
By now, I know how to play three instruments:
flute because of the school,either was that or a guitar, so I chose the flute.
drums: wanted to try something else, but I got tired so fast...
bass: I´ve been playing it like for 2 years and I´m good at it.

trumpet 10charlmt

alakazam_1

Alakazam used WIN
Piano, cello and I sing in choirs, if anyone counts that as an instrument. Just got back from a 6-day residential strings course on Saturday.