• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you play an instrument?

Do you play an instrument?

• Yes

Votes: 95 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 17.4%

• Total voters

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
I been playing the piano (self-taught) for a year (playing it for fun). I went from piano to turn tables (I don't if turn-tables consider as an instrument).

Darkrai0203

Propaniac

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
Currently eighth grade at piano (though still inept from a technical point of view), my vocal range reaches from bass to almost soprano, and I'm currently half-self-teaching myself to play the erhu.

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
Mayonnaise and horseradish.

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
Piano(self-taught ever since 4 or 5 yrs old),Guitar(learned from cousin),Violin(learned from music teacher),flute(learned from another music teacher)

Penguinist Trainer

I play the Clarinet. Everyone in my family played an instrument, but none of us wanted to play the same instrument, so I've got people in my family who also play the flute, the trumpet, and the drums.

My father in law is actually more musically inclined than my family. He has his own recording studio and actually plays every instrument. He is currently re-tuning my girl's violin.

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
At first, I didn't want to play an instrument, but then I started to go to keyboard lessons and started to enjoy it.

I'm still not a professional, but I'm above average with most people in my year group and have a choice for Music GCSE.