• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon mainly for the gameplay or story?

Do you play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon mainly for the gameplay or story?

• Gameplay

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Story

Votes: 23 85.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhar

Transcend
I loved both, the story a bit more, like most of the people here. But coming to the gameplay, I loved it as well! It was a fun pastime for me, so I didn't find it that bad, as long as I was totally occupied with it. Another reason for me to play was the beautiful music, which I liked more than the core games. But it seems that a lot of us love turning into Pokemon, that's the reason PMD is such a hit.

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet
I play for the fun of it so I think that both the gameplay and story of the PMD games work to make the games really fun and addicting to play.

RedBlastoise

Cerulean Blues
The game play in these games actually frustrates me a lot since it's very repetitive and gets complicated when you have to face the really big legendary Pokemon like Primal Dialga so I prefer the story arcs more than the play style.

Leonhart

Imagineer
RedBlastoise said:
The game play in these games actually frustrates me a lot since it's very repetitive and gets complicated when you have to face the really big legendary Pokemon like Primal Dialga so I prefer the story arcs more than the play style.

Actually, I thought that some of the tougher battles in these games really showcased the unique battle system of this series well since many of the battles against the bosses required not only being at a high enough level, but also being clever enough to use items to aid in battle in conjunction with attacks.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
The last post was from around 10 months ago. Don't necrobump.

Feel free to make a new thread about this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.