• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you prefer Acro or Mach?

Which bike do you prefer?

• Acro.

Votes: 45 28.8%
  • Mach.

Votes: 87 55.8%
  • Meh, running shoes.

Votes: 24 15.4%

• Total voters

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
I like mach. *runs into a wall*

Kalosian

So long
I usually go with Mach Bike, I only use Acro Bike if I need to go to any Secret base that is located in a place which requires the Acro Bike.

Absol6028

What did you say...?
The only time I'll ever use Acro is in the Safari Zone. Other then that, I use Mach 'cuz I have places to go and people to battle :3 Plus Mach helps with hatching eggs quicker :3

Arlo

...and so on...
Generally...... running shoes. I usually have the Itemfinder registered (unless I'm fishing), so I have to go into the menu to get on the bike, and then as soon as I go indoors, I have to do it again, so I just don't bother with it most of the time.

In general, I like the Acro a bit better - consistent speed and good handling over slow start, high top speed and crashing into walls. I pretty much just use the Mach Bike for the places that require it, for doing time trials on Cycling Road and for hatching eggs.

Mister_SGG

Mach. Although I like the thing you can do with Acro... isn't that a wheelie or something? Small knowledge of bikes is small.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I like the mach, it`s faster than a bike

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
mach get you there faster

nikkissippi121

Team Rocket Admin
Mach for me. I do enjoy playing around with the Acro, and it can be useful for places it requires, but I'm the kind of person who likes to rush the game - I love running around (or, biking, in this case) as fast as I can. Plus, I hatch a lot of eggs, so it's really useful.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
I usually run from place to place. On occasion I use acro bike if I'm not using the item finder or fishing and my thumb is tired. I only use the mach bike for hatching eggs.

Meowth City

Staff member
Arco Bike all the way. I love how you can do tricks on it. I wish they brought it back to the newer games. I don't like the Mach Bike at all. It's too fast and hard to control, so I only use it when I have to [Rayquaza's tower area was a pain].

Richelle

The Girl On Fire
I always used the mach bike. The faster the better, even if I can't control it :p
I hate the HG/SS bike, it's annoyingly slow..

Silent Murderer

Shadow Trainer
mach, i like my speed :D

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
I prefer the Mach bike due to the speed, but it's hard to steer at times.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I prefer the Mach Bike since I love speed. I tried using the Acro Bike at first, but it wasn't fast enough. I often crash while I'm riding the Mach Bike, but it's still worth it.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I prefer the Mach Bike by far. I haven't used the Acro one in a long time, it's just too slow.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Mach of course... I want speed and more speed