1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Do you prefer Acro or Mach?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by metagrody6, Jul 11, 2011.

?

Which bike do you prefer?

1. Acro.

45 vote(s)
    28.8%
  2. Mach.

87 vote(s)
    55.8%
  3. Meh, running shoes.

24 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. metagrody6

metagrody6 COMO UN JEFE

I like mach. *runs into a wall*

2. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

I usually go with Mach Bike, I only use Acro Bike if I need to go to any Secret base that is located in a place which requires the Acro Bike.

3. Absol6028

Absol6028 What did you say...?

The only time I'll ever use Acro is in the Safari Zone. Other then that, I use Mach 'cuz I have places to go and people to battle :3 Plus Mach helps with hatching eggs quicker :3

4. Arlo

Arlo ...and so on...

Generally...... running shoes. I usually have the Itemfinder registered (unless I'm fishing), so I have to go into the menu to get on the bike, and then as soon as I go indoors, I have to do it again, so I just don't bother with it most of the time.

In general, I like the Acro a bit better - consistent speed and good handling over slow start, high top speed and crashing into walls. I pretty much just use the Mach Bike for the places that require it, for doing time trials on Cycling Road and for hatching eggs.

5. Mister_SGG

Mister_SGG Well-Known Member

Mach. Although I like the thing you can do with Acro... isn't that a wheelie or something? Small knowledge of bikes is small.

6. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

I like the mach, it`s faster than a bike

7. mach get you there faster

8. nikkissippi121

nikkissippi121 Team Rocket Admin

Mach for me. I do enjoy playing around with the Acro, and it can be useful for places it requires, but I'm the kind of person who likes to rush the game - I love running around (or, biking, in this case) as fast as I can. Plus, I hatch a lot of eggs, so it's really useful.

9. PKMN Trainer Rex

PKMN Trainer Rex ~'3'~ Swalot face

I usually run from place to place. On occasion I use acro bike if I'm not using the item finder or fishing and my thumb is tired. I only use the mach bike for hatching eggs.

10. Meowth City

Meowth City ♥ Shipper ♥ Staff Member Moderator

Arco Bike all the way. I love how you can do tricks on it. I wish they brought it back to the newer games. I don't like the Mach Bike at all. It's too fast and hard to control, so I only use it when I have to [Rayquaza's tower area was a pain].

11. Richelle

Richelle The Girl On Fire

I always used the mach bike. The faster the better, even if I can't control it :p
    I hate the HG/SS bike, it's annoyingly slow..

12. Silent Murderer

Silent Murderer Shadow Trainer

mach, i like my speed :D

13. Pyrax

Pyrax Mirai zura!

I prefer the Mach bike due to the speed, but it's hard to steer at times.

14. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I prefer the Mach Bike since I love speed. I tried using the Acro Bike at first, but it wasn't fast enough. I often crash while I'm riding the Mach Bike, but it's still worth it.

15. Gloryus

Gloryus Where's Wally?

I like wheelies so Acro, but if I'm in a rush then it's a Mach bike I'm riding.

16. Forretress Fan

Forretress Fan Let's Go

I love the acro bike because you can do tricks and wheelies ingame!

17. Josef Stylin

Josef Stylin I want to die

I like both of them. Mach is faster but I have lots of fun doing tricks in Acro.

18. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I prefer the Mach Bike by far. I haven't used the Acro one in a long time, it's just too slow.

19. Lance The Champ

Lance The Champ The Aura Guardian

Mach of course... I want speed and more speed

20. S k y

S k y Damn it!

Mach Bike.. which faster than Acro