• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you prefer Acro or Mach?

Which bike do you prefer?

• Acro.

Votes: 45 28.8%
  • Mach.

Votes: 87 55.8%
  • Meh, running shoes.

Votes: 24 15.4%

• Total voters

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
Acro, love to jump around.

The Acro Bike. I love to just mess around with bunny hops. It was also dead useful in the Safari Zone since you could find Pokemon without wasting steps.

DexHolderBlue

Aspiring Arteest~
Mach. I'm horrible at controling it, but I find it more fun to use than Acro.

Necro101

The Acro Bike. I love to just mess around with bunny hops. It was also dead useful in the Safari Zone since you could find Pokemon without wasting steps.

Yay someon who likes acro:) I think it is just fun going through the game jumping on your Acro bike. I like the Acro bike better because you can jump on it. The mach bike is getting old now. They need to put the Acro bike in gen VI.

RAWK ON

Last edited:

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
I always used the Mach Bike, mainly because I wanted to get from place to place more quickly and get things done with as soon as possible.

TTytan

The point of having a bike is moving quickly, so... I use Acro! JK! Mach all the way! I just love its speed! Speaking of bikes, I got 9.14 in the Cycling Road (no crashes). I think I've gotten that time twice. Is that the top time you can get?

Drummerdude

I've always preferred the Acro Bike simply because of the ability to do wheelies. I used to just ride in circles doing wheelies like an idiot. Good times.

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
... Running Shoes... Bikes annoy me-- I prefer to take my time. If I had to choose, though, I'd choose Acro. I always feel bad for my character (and the other people) when I crash into others on Cycling Road with that demonic Mach Bike. I will forever hold a grudge on Steven Stone for suggesting, "Hey! Why don't you go to Granite Cave with a Mach Bike?" WORST. SUGGESTION. EVER.

qwerty1111

breeder/battler
I've always preferred the Acro Bike simply because of the ability to do wheelies. I used to just ride in circles doing wheelies like an idiot. Good times.
so your not the only one...

Mach. I forgot about what I'd usually use the Acro Bike for, though.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Mach, it's a lot faster. Acro isn't much better than the running shoes in terms of speed. I wish we could have both, though, that'd be awesome.