• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you prefer Male or Female singers ?

Do you prefer Male or Female singers ?

• Male

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Female

Votes: 26 44.1%

• Total voters

Pyroli

Banned
Well for me it's just the song in general. I love Avril Lavigne but I also like OneRupblic and the Beatles so it's a really hard choice.

I really listen to music for the way it sounds not who sings it.

This is a tough question....male singers tend to have more variety, but female singers generally have nice voices. If there was a neither/both option i'd choose that, but since there isn't i'll vote female cause Ke$ha

darthroker29

Sith Lord
Either one as long as its good music

lustrouscicada

I'd always prefer men doing the vocals for hard rock/metal genre, while for softer rock variant's, both men and women are equally good. Since men have the upper hand in the more extreme rock variant's, I'd say male singers.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Well, my music collection is largely male dominated so I suppose you could say I prefer them. But I'll listen to anyone as long as they're good.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
I prefer male. I listen to rock and metal music, so its rare to hear a female singer there. I do like some female singers, but I prefer male.

Crystal Clair

I never thought about it before but I guess I subconciously prefer female singers because a majority of the music I listen to has female singers. Interesting.

Although with rappers, I'm good with both genders.

Rave

Banned
I personally prefer singers who aren't stupid.

gleamingxxpidgeot

Flying Type Master
I listen to female singers almost exclusively (especially Mother Monster!!) The only male singer I really listen to is Jeffree Star.

The bands i listen to like led zeppelin are male, so i'll go with that

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
Male, the only bands I probably listen to that are Female Fronted are Vixen, Heart and Crucified Barbara.

Most music with FF I just cannot stand. There's less power and more stuff like: OMG hear me I'm so good at singing1!1!!1.

Most bands I listen to have singers that are not qualified as 'good' singers, more like powerful and just entertaining.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Most of the songs I have are predominately male, but as long as the song is good I'll listen to it.