• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you prefer pokemon gold or silver to their remakes?

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric
Obviously the remakes are better, however I still like the pokemon sprites from S/G better than any other game

Kabloosh

These games are seriously the ultimate pokemon games. Hell, I got HG after Black and I must say just because of the content available to you HG/SS is a superior game to the 1st 5th gen games.
The biggest thing I like is that you got sooooo many legendaries. You got the bird trio, dog trio, the 3rd gen guys, those weird airplane looking guys, Lugia AND Ho-oh, Mewtwo, and if you meet certain conditions you can unlock one of the guys from pearl/plat/diamond. Fortunately I bought the game used and the guy had all 3. I think he traded them from his other games though since they were all in the 50s save for the one with many limbs. He was L80. I took them all and sent them to my Black game and restarted it cause I obviously want to play the game.

I never got to play the originals because my mom wouldn't buy them for me, so I only know the remakes. I don't think it would make a difference though. Heartgold is one of my favorites.

auteur

Fossil freak
Even with all my nostalgia for the originals and what they meant to me, I think that the remakes are way better. I'm very satisfied with the way they recreated and improved one of my favorite games ever.