• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you prefer the anime cries or game cries?

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
I like the game cries because they are more realistic.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
I like Regigigas' cry in the game it's kinda cool

it depends which pokemon, pikachus thing in the games are gay, but i love the "PIIIKA CHUU"

lol

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
i prefer the games cries (like aggrons who sounds like a train) Some pf the ones in the animes are weird and dont suite the pokemon

CAH

Calm And Hyper
The game cries, because the anime cries are retarded. Also that fact that most pokemon can only say their name or parts of their name is a little silly and makes the show seem like its for young children.
Its more realistic to have the game cry, and some of the anime voices are terrible and sound to human for a pokemon.

Girafarig: Rig rig rig.

LinkG07

The game cries, because the anime cries are retarded. Also that fact that most pokemon can only say their name or parts of their name is a little silly and makes the show seem like its for young children.
Its more realistic to have the game cry, and some of the anime voices are terrible and sound to human for a pokemon.

Girafarig: Rig rig rig.

Um, it is for young children, but it attracts generally everyone.

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
I hate the anime cries. That's part of the reason I don't like the anime, and probably one of the many reasons a lot of people think Pokemon is crap. I wish they'd have just made the Pokemon sound like the animal they're based off of.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Ingame cries 100% because in the dubbed anime, Billy Beach voices almost every Pokemon. Seriously.

Last edited: