• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you prefer to suck them or lick them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark rift

If you suck them it drains all the juice out of them, but stops you getting messy...

If you lick them they last longer, but they are more likely to drip on you....

So, do you prefer to suck them, or lick them?

By 'them' I mean popsicles/ice lollies.

I was going to say, this thread is one giant euphemism. Like the "do women like bigger rods?" thread.

Just read this carefully:
first post said:
If you suck them it drains all the juice out of them, but stops you getting messy...

If you lick them they last longer, but they are more likely to drip on you....

On topic: I suck them and bite them off.

Last edited:

Mykonos

I have sensitive teeth/gums and they are too cold for me, so I prefer to keep them away from my mouth.

EDIT: I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I lick them first, when they're bigger, then switch to sucking. It makes the experience better, if you ask me.

Thought I may as well stick with the whole innuendo thing that's going on...

I chomp and then chew... cause I'm weird like that.

Chris

Old Coot
Haha, very funny.

Terrible thread is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.