• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you read Pokedex entries?

Crystal

The Pokemon Observer
I was just wondering, Will you go read the entries in the Pokedex. It doesn't matters when it should be, it can be when you newly caught a Pokemon, or felt bored and randomly page through the Pokedex for some fun. How frequently, how many Pokemons you knew, and do you specifically look up the legendary ones?

Then, I wonder will you go research about one single Pokemon, about its abilities and characteristics, and many other details?

Just wondering about the knowledge level regarding to each individual Pokemon in the users of this forum.

Necro101

I do over and over again in my d/p/p pokedex my HG/SS pokedex and in my b/w pokedex. Oh and in the game.

RAWK ON and on serebii for older ones.

I adore reading Pokedex entries, especially when it's intetesting. I love the surreal entries. They're the ones I'm always inquisitive about, I usually inquire more about them. I also go to different sites and stuff about interesting Pokemon. Like Bulbapedia.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I do read them. It helps me learn! The games are educational, don't listen to your parents!

orangezilla

Who's dar man
I like reading the pokedex entries. sometimes ill end up just going on the pokedex reading through a couple of them. I tend to if i start to like a pokemon i didnt before aswell

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Yep! In fact sometimes I get cought up and read em for hours :p

Larry

I never read Pokedex entries. I guess I just ignore them without noticing.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
yes i do. i have completed the foreign dex and reading the language i don't understand entices me.

Kalosian

So long
I usually read them, especially the entries for all new Pokemon that are introduced with a new generation. I find many of them to contain interesting pieces of trivia that I wouldn't get to know about otherwise.

needsalimegreenespeon

Shine, Eevee, shine!
I love reading the dex from start to finish. I also like to select a generation one or two pokemon and read their entries through the games.

The Wallflower

I'll tickle ur fancy
Yeah, I usually read them whenever I catch a new pokemon

J-star

Dynamic Entry!
I usually read them if I caught a pokemon for the first time or I haven't read the dex entry in a while. Sometimes when I'm bored I just scroll through the dex look at pokemon entries along with their cries, weight, location and gender differences.