• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you really liek mudkipz?

Do u liek mudkipz?

• Yes

Votes: 97 77.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 22.4%

• Total voters

Benoxxxx

Water Pokémon Lover!
MUDKIPZ FTW!!

Lol @ 4chan..

RICH

i like mudkip but it makes me mad that if it evolves it cant learn hydro pump

GT4GTR

Ice Type Master
I don't really like Mudkip, but it evolves into one of my favourite starter pokemon, Swampert, so yes. ;260;

aquajet16

LVL? Death
I like Mudkips because of its radar fin.

Eternal The Fox

IMMA FIRE MAH LAZAH!
who doesnt love mudkips 83 there cute and they have cute voices >-> <-< yah =3 and Mudkip was my First in Hoenn or i hope i spelled it right >-<

Umbreon_13

no but it is one tough little fish when you use it right

typomouse

Shiny Raichu
They're rather cute, yes. :)

Token

MUDKIPS? I LUURVE MUDKIPS!

<_< >_> Shiny Pidgey is better.

jorisw

Yes I liek mudkipzz

NotChip

®™
I can't see why many people are so obsessed with this pokemon and over a short time.
A few weeks ago I never heard anyone even mention its name but now all of a sudden its: "Mudkipz f***ing grate!!! Is du bestists in WULD!!!!!!!!!"

And now I see people with pictures of them everywhere, threads are being made about them and all the other crap praising this dope Pokemon have appeared.
Its just the Lucario thiung all over again. At least that Pokemon looked half decent, Mudkip on the other hand is, well.....crap "Mudcrap" I say.

there pretty cool but Luxray would own them all no offence Mudkipz

You SHOULD mean offence!!! Those things don't deserve to be liked as much as they are.
I say shoot them all and let the Devil sort them out.

Last edited: