• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you respect people with tattoos?

Estellise

peachy

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I disagree with both of you. I think tattoos are awesome, and I'd get one if I could.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone, I do somewhat want a dragon tattoo, and a tattoo of spinda to show I get dizzy or something

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
I disagree with both of you. I think tattoos are awesome, and I'd get one if I could.
If you are going to get a tattoo that’s your decision but don let it effect the rest of your life… there are things to consider if you are going to do that like:
Where is it?
What is it?
What could it affect?
Etc.

Estellise

peachy
If you are going to get a tattoo that’s your decision but don let it effect the rest of your life… there are things to consider if you are going to do that like:
Where is it?
What is it?
What could it affect?
Etc.
The thing is, I can't get tattoos. It's against my beliefs. So...I don't need to consider that stuff. But I still love tattoos.

GC7

This War Is Ours!
Oh I'm actually thinking about getting a tattoo for my 21 b day xD jus 2 weeks, I want the astec god Quetzalcoatl somewhere in my left arm or a heart thats breaking down in my inner left bicep still undecided Dx
As for respecting people, well they are still people its not like the tattoo made them an animal or something

Crimson_Blazer

Why wait till 21? I started getting tattooed at 17, and i dont have 1 tattoo that i regret. Mostly because i spend alot of time with the artist discussing size,placing,color price and all that, and by the time all thats done, if i still want it, then its worth getting it inked

Why wait till 21? I started getting tattooed at 17, and i dont have 1 tattoo that i regret. Mostly because i spend alot of time with the artist discussing size,placing,color price and all that, and by the time all thats done, if i still want it, then its worth getting it inked

You are very brave :/

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
Im getting a tattoo with meaning, one to show my Hawaiian Blood. Not something that means nothing and makes me look stupid. I hate people who do that.

GC7

This War Is Ours!
I only have 1 tattoo visible when i wear a polo and jeans, which is what i usualy wear anyways. Most ppl dont even suspect me to be tatted up until they see me wear shorts or a tank top. I also have a stable job that doesnt care about tattoos. so i plan on getting way more ink

I'm getting it on my 21'st b day somehow to gift my self of what i've been wanting for a while, And like you said, If you spend time to think about what you want and where then it would be pretty stupid to regret what you get,

OldManJenkins

Lol, wut?
I think small out of the way tattoos or like something cool on your arm can look nice but I hate when people are just covered in ink. A couple of things I think are retarted: Face tatoos, tattoos in chinese, and when some guy gets his baby mommas name tattooed across his chest. Tattoos usually either look really good or really bad. If someone has tattoos and also have a bunch of face/body piercings it pisses me off.

SolidWolverine

I have a lot of respect for people who wear tattoos, as long as its not like extremely over-the-top ya know. For many people they tell a unique story, a personal triumph and experience, I have much respect for those types of tats.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
normally i would say the same thing: "as long as it's not over the top, etc." but there are exceptions. for example...

IF YOU DISRESPECT PEOPLE WITH TATTOOS THEN LOOK UP VINO ALAN. his ink will make you fall off your seat. but his talent is real. and if you watch him let me know if you "respect" him or not

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=DXwK6hTyma4&desktop_uri=/watch?v=DXwK6hTyma4