• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you schedule your hair appointments?

Schedule hair appointments?

• Why yes

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Of course not

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
My friend laughs at me because I schedule hair appointments ahead of time. Do most of you do the same? Or are you just like
*walks in* "Yo barber gimme a haircut*

kochoupink

butts lol
No one is allowed to touch my hair but my stylist and we have standing appointments every six weeks.

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
I do. I don;t like walking in and just getting my hair done. But I don't make another appointment after my hair is cut even though I should as otherwise I wait forever till I have pedohair.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
No one is allowed to touch my hair but my stylist and we have standing appointments every six weeks.

This. Except I usually go 6 months to a year between haircuts. I'm trying to have it cut more often though.

Last time I walked in and got it cut, the chick cut my bangs so they were crooked and horrible, so one part was super short and the rest were long. It was awful, when they got fixed like were like an inch long. Humiliating...

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Nah. I only cut mine when my bangs goes to my mouth XD
but last a couple of week.. mum says to have my bangs cut.. a trim only.. but when her friend was done cutting my hair.. my bangs were freakin' short >.< Liek Dawn's >3>
My normal bangs is really up to my nose.. -_- nya~

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
I call a day or two in advance.

The same lady has been cutting my hair for the past 6 or 7 years. She is a bro and used to own a skate park.

Also, she is British.

Last edited:

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Of course I schedule hair appointments. I have a hair stylist, and we both have to adapt to each other's schedules.

G50

No longer posting
I schedule haircut appointments once a month with a family friend. I absolutely hate getting my hair cut. I have no control over whether or not I get my hair cut or not :(

Myrrh

If it were up to me I would never get hair cuts, but my hair is fail. I never comb it and I just don't now how to, er, style it. I get them like once every few months. Just walk ins.