• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you seriously use Pikachu?

Do you use Pikachu on your Pokemon games?

• Total voters

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I only catch it because I love Raichu, so I evovle him

Charizard_Fire_God

*tiwts widdw head*
Pikachu is one of tha most overrated things in this universe. <.=.<

Yeah I use it. It fills up 3 entries in my pokedex after getting stoned and bred. Tch, then I just dump it into a pkmn box and forget about it.

A

alexissp1

there was a time when i trained a pikachu up to at least level 50... but now i really hate it... i dont mind using raichu though

Seviper

No, I'd preffer using Manectric, Jolteon, Magneton, Elctabuzz (which I use), Ampharos, Lanturn even Elekid or Pichu.

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
I don't use electric pokémon. :D

If I did, I'd shoot for Raichu or Jolteon, just because they're cuter. ^^() I don't have anything wrong with Pikachu, though; it's cute enough.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
He's become a staple of my Leafgreen teams. I use one just about every other game I play through. It's a great Pokemon to be found so early in the game, of course I later do to it what I do to all my team members; evolve them. In Emerald, Pikachu is obtained too late in the game to warrant any real use. By that point you've already had the chance to pick up a Manectic, Electrode, or Magneton, all of which outshine Pikachu in at least some areas.

Yeah I use it. It fills up 3 entries in my pokedex after getting stoned and bred.
Yeah.

Evil Munchlax

I beleive I've onley had pikachu twice one on FireRed cuz I needed a pokemon to beat help beat misty with,and one on saphire but onley cuz I wanted a raichu.

Well! I'm rather surprised at these results! But it seems like most people use raichu anyway.

BTW the Pokedex here's gotta be screwed up. No way Pika's base ATK is better than SA

Pure

back.
NEVER on my team. Of course, i'll catch him to fill the pokedex space, but often I won't even do that...

Bulbatordile

Who can say?
Riachu yes-occasionally. Pikachu- no because I evolve all my pokemon. Obv Pika features at some point but it ends up evolved when it has learnt the (level up) moves I want from it. I treat Pika like any other un evolved pokemon. so none of the poll choices!

Last edited:
S

sandy NL

i rather use magneton or jolteon, but i also have pikachu level 100 with light ball and with attacks like thunder wave, sweet kiss and double team and his great speed you can make your opponement pokemon's life very hard.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I don't use Pikachu, but I do use Raichu. Raichu has been a favorite of mine for the Elite 4 many times, because I find electric pokemon to come in handy (along with water, ice, and fire). I've also used jolteon and manectric, but Raichu is still a favorite hands down.

Mimori Kiryu

OMFG, let's all have a cow because some people like and USE Pikachu. I love the little mouse and it will always be my favorite pokemon.

And I'm not voting because Ash's Pikachu is annoying at times. d= I like Pikachu in general.

I use Pikachu and I evolve them into Raichu. Pikachu is a weak pokemon, with poor stats, but Raichu isn't bad ;) I like Raichu because its much different and is cool. Not so popular like Pichus and Pikachu. Its a calm outsider, hehe.
;026;