• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you spend more time on these forums or playing Pokemon games?

Do you spend more time on these forums or playing Pokemon?

• I spend more time on these forums

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • I spend more time playing Pokemon games

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • I spend and equal amount of time on both (approx.)

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • I am not sure or I do not wish to vote

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is in the right forum.

Do you spend more time on the serebiiforums or playing Pokemon games? I spend more time on these forums and I want to see if I am the only one or not.

Last edited:
Here. Though I haven't been here in a while and won't be able to come on as much, I haven't played one of my Pokemon games in a while. I tend to start them then lose interest in playing them for a while then continue months later, LOL.

BTW, please put polls in the polls section.

*moves*

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
more time on here cuz this websites the bomb and i'm on every single day

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
I spend more time cleaning up the resounding amounts of stupidity here than playing my Gameboy, I'm afraid.

Valkyrie X

I spend MUCH more of my time here these days. :S In fact, I haven't played any of my games in quite a while. o.o;;

;381;ZR;380;

taitofan

Stalker!
The forums, for now at least. Maybe once I get XD that'll change for a while...

Jupetta

I spend more time here, I find it more entertaining as I really have nothing left to do except complete the Pokédex...
;354;~Dark Magician~;354;

Pokefan20010

Was Pokefan20010!
Yes, I spend more time on the forums, all that information to get...
But I just "bought" a DS for my birthday (few months later) so that might change

Last edited:

master power kirby

<(^.^)> It's Kirby!
The reason why I voted more time playing
the pk game is that I play it while on serebii.

RadiataAlchemist

ShattrdNghtmare
Definitely more on these forums since it's been a good year since I've played a pokemon game...they were good though

I spend more time here than playing my games. XD I's like it here, and I can talk to real people, so why not? ^_^ I do play my games a couple times a week though... but not on a daily basis. o.o

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~

The epitome of grace
definetely the forums. i don't play that much anymore...

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Here. :\ With the games it's like... wtf. I want to play them for some period of time then I stop and then I want again. D: But I always come here, since I have absolutely no life whatsoever! 83 LOLOLOLOL

¬¬

Last edited:

Sika

Transcendence
Here. There is always something new in here to discuss. In the games there isn´t such a thing. Besides if i play too much i´ll get bored of the game.

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
I spend more time on these forums, I don't play the Pokemon games much (Just two hours or something)

~Timid Kyogre

Status
Not open for further replies.