• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do YOU Sterotype?

Cruxis

Banned
as a joke i do

some people really need to learn to laugh at themselves and have a sense of humor

i met a guy who thought it was offensive when he gets called "black" instead of "african-american"

youre fuckin black.

some people get offended too easily

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
I have heard that in Islam women are considered inferior to men...of course I don't know if it's really the case but since I am a girl I have reservations about that religion...

Grey Wind

Of course. Everybody does it subconsciously, even if they don't want to. It's human nature. I wouldn't all-out judge a person based on stereotypes, but there would be a degree of it.