• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you still like 4th Generation games?

ShinyLord

Shiny Hunter
HG and SS are my favourite pokemon games. Not a massive fan of Sinnoh, but I'm still quite happy to play it.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Definetly,I have all of those games.Platinum,Pearl,Diamond,HeartGold,SoulSilver... I think they are much better than the 5th Gen. games anyways.

Whiskas

Cat Food
Yeah, I still like my Diamond. This was my first Pokemon game.
So many memories.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
I completely skipped Diamond/ pearl/ platinum, not by choice but because I didn't have enough money, however HG and SS have been my favorites. I was going to buy Platinum but went to Wal-Mart they only had soulsilver, but I do plan on buying them, I guess I have to go to gamestop.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
I still like 4th gen alot. Probably better than 5th gen. HG/SS will always be one of my favorite games.

~EternalDarkness~

Ghost Type User
HeartGold and Soulsilver are hands down my favourite pokemon games, I was constantly hyped for a solid 10 months from first finding out about them until they were released... haha

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Yeah, SoulSilver is probably my favorite game. I don't ever play it anymore though, just because I prefer the BW graphics far more and going back to play 4th gen feels way tool flat for me.

Ombra

When I got the games, I thought they were awesome. Completed Diamond, Platinum was released. Completed Platinum, moved on. Then as I wasn't playing them, I grew to dislike them, bit by bit. But a few days ago I restarted my game on Platinum and I'm loving it since.

xXLuminousNightXx

The Shining Shinx
I love all the generations, personally. Pokemon never gets old, really. :)

^ THIS.

Yeah, none of the Pokemon games get old for me, really. Especially not 4th gen. I still play on Soul Silver and Heart Gold (moreso than Black version, actually). And I recently restarted my Platinum to start a Monotype Challenge, so that game has become an interest again too~ ^w^