• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you still like 4th Generation games?

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Yes! I play Soulsilver and Platinum, and Diamond has a special place in my heart. <3

Shinku

neko, desu~
Of course. I'm playing Pokémon Platinum at the moment too xD. I love my Pearl, Diamond and Platinum games, and I'd love my HG game too if I didn't lose it forever ><

Cressy

I still love them. Specially since Diamond was my first game for the DS. And i love SS. It has my fav starter. The 4th gen will never be lame to me

Serebii!

I still play Heart Gold because of everything it contains that White does not. 4th Generation games were fun to play so I still like them

Lucaren

OU Trainer
I still play Heart Gold because of everything it contains that White does not. 4th Generation games were fun to play so I still like them
This has great points on the 4th gen.
So yes i still play the fourth gen for pretty much all those reasons.

(·-·)(o_O)

oh hai there
I still like playing my diamond and platinum but I only shiny hunt on them now, Im too busy playing my black these days

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
Of course I do! Heck, I'd even start playing my third generation games when I am done raising my teams on Pokemon in Pokemon Black and White and then my 4th generation games.

Larry

I picked up my Pearl version after going a while without playing it. It seems so much slower than Black and White when you're in battles.

Ezek

Your average freak
I only play 4th gen so I like them.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I still play the pokeaphlon on soul silver sometimes. :)

That place is awesome^^

Sometimes I dress up my pokemon, too^^ Or watch geno 4 battle videos.