• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you still like 4th Generation games?

bushie

definetely still like the 4th gen i actually prefer it to the 5th gen actually. i love 2 regions and 3 region of starters and the GB sounds to me is the most creative idea yet very clever

G50

No longer posting
I still like the 4th Generation games, I play them whenever I can beacause of the interesting and different features that other games don't have.

Lucariolover22

Aura Master
I will never stop loving 4th gen. It is so different from 5th gen :)

garren

kitties will rule
the fourth gen games are awsome, i actually have a reason to make pokedollars in that game lol

Lt Steel

The Steel Curtain
Love 4th gen. Although i mainly port my pokemon to 5th for the cool animations, i breed and train my pokemon in 4th. Why not in 5th? Because i can breed everyone else in 4th gen that I WANT. Not those fugly ice cream cones.

blackmeadow

Coolio Julio
A lot of the Pokemon in fourth gen weren't very good in my opinion, but the games were good. I still love playing my Diamond.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I still love platinum. It will always be my favorite pokemon game, even though I've played through it like 10 times XD

RivalsByNature

Lalala Not Listening
I didn't really like generation 4 games. If I play an old Pokemon game, I go for the GameBoy Advanced ones immediately. The classics beat the new stuff every time.

blackterminator3

I still love Generation 4 more, but I have been playing Soul Sliver and Platinum a lot more now. They are too fun to play with. I mean my god I love their contest and berries. The challenge to have greater fun is nice. I always have something to do in these games.

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
I am very fond of my Platinum and Soul Silver. they just have qualities and things you can do that are have excellent replay value. plus the music for the National Park, i am at ease everytime i hear it ;)

Kananar

Hoenn Lover
Well, I'm just starting SoulSilver again. It's always been one of my favourites and I really enjoyed playing if before. As for Diamond/Pearl/Platinum they were fun at first but I just find it really hard to get going again.

Honestly, I didn't really liked white/black at all, so I'm still playing HG and Platinum, still trying to collect them all on there! xD

Cool Boy

Be fearless
I love them less becuase the graphics are not good as black/white

I love them less becuase the graphics are not good as black/white

Graphics is just an "extra spice" to the flavour, the games still got so much more than that! And honestly, black and white tried too hard with the graphics at times that it just got annoying

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
Well, I'm just starting SoulSilver again. It's always been one of my favourites and I really enjoyed playing if before. As for Diamond/Pearl/Platinum they were fun at first but I just find it really hard to get going again.

really? they actually have some pretty good points early on, you don't really have to wait for X number of badges before things pick up but then again its preference ;)

Ranaldo52

Snivy Ftw
Yeah, but i prefer black and white I've seen to become attached to the pokemon animations. Also for you people who think the animations are annoying GameFreak put alot of effort into making them for every single pokemon.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
I still frequently rent Platinum from Lovefilm to replay with new teams (which I then transfer to Black), and I have a spare copy of Soulsilver which I replay with new teams when I fancy going through Johto again.

It's not just fun, it's also a bit of a necessity until 5th gen gets some good Move Tutors in.

Pato361

Yes, I still love them.Heart Gold was the very first game I owned so I have special connection to it and Johto is awesome.And platinum is just plain awesome I like the mythical feel Sinnoh has, the gym leaders and everything.
But I'm now used to play White more.

pokeguy56

Pokemon Trainer N
Yes still do I enjoyed Diamond, Platinum is fun and Heart Gold and Soul Silver is awesome :)