• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you still plan to Catch Em All?

BIGJRA

Catchin' Em All
This (black), is the only time i tried and successfully completed nat dex (- deoxys jirachi manaphy...) and i thought platinum was impossible, so i quit and that is ehere most people came (poketransfer) (i like ()()s)

Meowth City

Staff member
^ Yep, same here. I have a complete NatDex in both Diamond and SS, but I don't wanna transfer all my Pokes to Black. My SS and Diamond would be very empty if I do that. Btw, I'm getting closer to finishing my Pokedex in Black. Just completed the Unova Dex.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
^ Yep, same here. I have a complete NatDex in both Diamond and SS, but I don't wanna transfer all my Pokes to Black. My SS and Diamond would be very empty if I do that. Btw, I'm getting closer to finishing my Pokedex in Black. Just completed the Unova Dex.

You so lucky :O
I only GTS the Poke I want everynight..poor me, nya

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
It isn't too hard. Just fill up the pokédex in one gen, transfer them -all- to your next gen, and catch all -those- pokémon. That's what I'ma start doing.

Nikator

RnG- The Masterpiece
I've never completed a dex before, between time and trading and event pokemon etc it just seemed impossible. But I plan to try on gen 5, with online trading things seem much easier - and helpful people on here trade when you don't want to use GTS cos you haven't seen the pokemon. The only problem again is the event pokemon, but hopefully everynow and then one will crop up on the GTS or in the trade forum!

Meowth City

Staff member
Oh crap, turns out I missed a few on my Unova Pokedex (I was sure I finished it). Nvm, I just need to trade a few of those. I am actually completing my Black Dex without trading using the GTS or Wi-Fi. I'm only using my Diamond, SS and White games to fill it. I think I'm halfway done with the Nat Dex now.

Nyter

Island Challenger
I've never completed a dex before, between time and trading and event pokemon etc it just seemed impossible. But I plan to try on gen 5, with online trading things seem much easier - and helpful people on here trade when you don't want to use GTS cos you haven't seen the pokemon. The only problem again is the event pokemon, but hopefully everynow and then one will crop up on the GTS or in the trade forum!

Have faith!
I believe in U

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Oh crap, turns out I missed a few on my Unova Pokedex (I was sure I finished it). Nvm, I just need to trade a few of those. I am actually completing my Black Dex without trading using the GTS or Wi-Fi. I'm only using my Diamond, SS and White games to fill it. I think I'm halfway done with the Nat Dex now.

Wb the ones ye cant find in Black? Ye have 'em nya?

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
I'm doing that right now - Emerald Dex = 60% complete so far