• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you still plan to Catch Em All?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Well i have 420 pokemon in white version mainly from my platinum game.
But i will try to catch them all.

Me and my friends ALWAYS used work together to fill up the dex. Then I found serebii forums and I told my friends, then, we all ditched our dexes and started training lol

Validus

nope, because i don't get events. however i have gotten some events through trades but i can't rely on that.

battle171

New Gen, Go!
Only a few down to do... Just need to transfer and wait for a few years to get the last 3, lol

Until the next game i have Actually caught them all (not including unreleased pokemon *cough* Genesect *cough*

Remmie

I wouldn`t never be able to catch all of them. Reasons:
I don`t get the events.
I don`t have all the versions.
I don`t have 2 DS.
Some Pokemon I don`t want to catch. Example: Bidoof`s line, Tynamo`s line, Dwebble`s line, ect...

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Get the latest version and just -ask- for the events. o_o

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Im not halfway finishing Unova dex..but I'll still try

I wouldn`t never be able to catch all of them. Reasons:
I don`t get the events.
I don`t have all the versions.
I don`t have 2 DS.
Some Pokemon I don`t want to catch. Example: Bidoof`s line, Tynamo`s line, Dwebble`s line, ect...

Just ask for peeps here for those, including me XD nya~