• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you still play the Game Boy Advance anymore ?

Do you still play GBA games anymore ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Seen something about the GameCube on the same forum , It now makes me wonder about Nintendo`s previous handheld console that came out before the DS which was the Game Boy Advance. I still do play my Game Boy Advance sometimes when I want to play a GBA game that I need to beat. Usually play them on my original Game Boy Advance SP that I got back when I was little for Christmas. Currently trying to beat Super Mario Advance 4 : Super Mario Bros 3. Just was wondering since that I seen that thread about the GameCube.

I still have my old gameboy color, advance and advance sp I still use them when I feel like playing my older pokemon games.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Yes, since some GBA games are nigh-unplayable on the DS.

Torpoleon

Yeah. I want to beat Leaf Green & Ruby, so I do play them. I play them on my brother's DS Lite because my Game Boy Advance SP is starting to not work anymore and I sold my DS to get a 3DS.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I think my sister has mine. Outside of that, I don't really know.

ForeverFlame

I play Final Fantasy V & VI on the GBA. And I still play Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, LeafGreen, and Emerald. I *have* to play Pokemon games on my GBA because the link cable doesn't work with the DS.

TicoPokemonMaster

I recently had a playthrough of Wario Land 4 and Mario Kart Super Circuit. And I found that the graphics are more colorful and bright while playing on the DS

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
i do just play them on my ds really

Shadow XD001

Recently, I lost my GBA SP, but if I find it (I think it's in my house somewhere) but for now I'm playing some GBA games on my DS Lite. I checked off the first two options because of this (even though it would probably be the first one, under most circumstances).

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
yeah :) I still love it.

Skydra

Never had one. Don't even have a DS Lite anymore, so I don't play GBA games at all.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
kinda have to since my DS lite D-pad is busted and I have move on to a 3DS. Plus the DS can't play game boy game.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
I recently had a playthrough of Wario Land 4 and Mario Kart Super Circuit. And I found that the graphics are more colorful and bright while playing on the DS

Yes! Mario Kart Super Circuit FTW! Also playing the TMNT games and DBZ Legacy of Goku. I lost my Emerald and Sapphire though :(

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
@Blaze Boy

He's a troll. Ignore him.

I wonder where all my GBA games went. I think I have 1 or 2 in my closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.