• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do You Still Watch the Anime?

Do You Watch the Anime

• Yes

Votes: 58 59.8%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 27 27.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkxninga

I watch the jpn. versions of pokemon (the new pokemon currently) and the english ones that have the dvd sets kanto-OI (and johto...english versions)
However, the dp I couldnt get into but I do watch it sometimes to see what happened when something is updated on characters or their pokemon updates.
Anything before that, for example kanto episodes, yes I still do! But not hoen episodes..
So in all I'm saying sometimes.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Yep, I Tivo the episodes every week and don't plan to stop anytime soon. I started watching it in '98 but was forced to stop in '00 because my teacher made my parents think Pokemon was evil and they took it away. However in late '06 I got a craving for it and got back into it since my parents don't care anymore and I can love it all I want.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Yes, whenever it come out I watch it, both Dub and Raw, unless Ash get kick out by the writers, I'm not gonna stop watching it.

Mye

Someone has to win..
The anime has been quite weird, in that it hasn't evolved with the people who watch it. Kinda sad though, mind you a “Kill Bill....the pc guy” movie wouldn't hurt. Ben Afleck as ash, Rebecca Romijn as Misty/ash's female sidekick, and of course, Danny Devito as Blissey!

BlueDragonfangirl

Heck yah man, I'll keep watching till Ash leaves.
Whenever he does than I'll stop.

d4rk_tailed

Doritoes,Leaf Storm!
Ill stay with the show till Ashs Charizard gets a baby Charmander with Charla. Its obviously not as horny as I thought it was, seeing as so many eps have passed since it started out with Charla ;)

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Yeah, I got made fun of by my little 11 year old sister and her friends. -_-

Not that I care what ugly little brats think anyway.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
I still watch the anime. I watch the new episodes of Pokemon every Saturday morning and I watch the Johto saga every weekday at 6:30 on Boomerang.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Usually, but sometimes I won't watch them because I'm not there or not watching or just plain don't want to see it.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Currently I'm not watching the anime which is a change from 3-4 months ago. A part of it is because it's just not interesting me anymore since it's downhill from here. Another part is that it now comes on at 6 in the morning here and I need to be sleeping by that time if I want to be fully awake at work (I work closing shift).

[spoil]I'll probably pick it back up when Best Wishes starts in the Fall.[/spoil]

I dont watch for a few reasons:

1.Their voices changed BUT Brock and Misty's.
2.Ash wins too much.
3.First and Second Generations were the best.

Kojinka

An Inside Joke
I love the first two gens. I currently have my DVR set to record the Johto seasons on Boomerang. But I kind of avoid Hoenn and beyond. My reasons: Misty's leave (I'm kind of a Pokeshipper). Ash's change of clothes, especially the hat. Why would he just toss that hat aside if he made such a big fuss over it in 'Primape Goes Bananas'? Team Rocket, as much as I love these characters, were really losing their touch. I don't know how to explain it. Some of the new voices are kind of painful for me to listen to. Also, I'm getting a little tired of Ash, to be honest. I wouldn't mind if the anime started to follow a pattern like Pokemon Chronicles. I guess what it really comes down to is that I grew up, while the anime didn't.

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
i dont watch it anymore.

for one thing, its on a little too early for me to get up and watch it. also, pokemon isnt pokemon anymore IMO. its just too different now compared to how it was in the "Before Time."

DarthVader

I only watch the "key" episodes on Youtube when available. It just isn't practical for me to watch the episodes on television anymore..

Status
Not open for further replies.