• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think any of Hikari's/Shinji's/Brock's Poké will all evolve?

PokeDouglas

Marshtomp Trainer
Do you think any of Hikari's/Shinji's/Brock's Poké will all evolve?

Do you think the Pokémon of Shinji's, Brock's, and Hikari will all evolve?

Shinji:
No doubt his Elekid, Murkrow, and Chimchar will become Electivire, Donkarasu, and Goukazaru.

Brock:
His Happiny probably won't evolve, but his Croagunk will probably evolve into Dokurog.

Hikari:
Piplup and Buneary should evolve. Pachirisu won't because it's a single-evolution (duh!).

I'm def thinking Shinji will be having his Pokemon evolve, than Ash will evolve too so it can beat Shinji's...Don't know about Hikaris, some will..Don't know about all of them. Brocks not sure, possibly.

Dax

Legend
For some reason Shinji is going to have a Murkrow and I think Elekid will evolve all the way. Chimchar will evolve.

I think every pokemon of Hikari will evolve excluding Pachirisu because he can't

I hope Happiny won't evolve because I can't see Brock with Chansey but Croagunk can evolve... that'd be awesome!

LilTorchic

SoI herd u lik croag
Shinji: Electivire, Donkarasu, and Goukazaru.
Molly: Empelt, Buneary, and Pachirusu
Brock: Doukrog, Goukazaru,Chansey

tee tee

Illussions Shattered
i think when ash meets shinji next time possibly the next gym his chimchar will evolve into moukazaru.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I expect to see Shinji with all evolved forms. He craves power, he'll have all evo's.

As for Hikari...Pochama will definitely go the Torchic ---> Combusken ----> Blaziken route. I'm still uncertain about Mimirol since it can go either way.

Will Mimirol be Hikari's version of Skitty, and stay in its cute form instead of its larger un-cute evolution? Or will Hikari get the playboy bunny and lesbian jokes can commence?

I guess we'll have to wait and find out.

Manene!

I think all of Shinjii's Pokemon will evolve because Shinjii's the type of trainer who'd make them evolve or release them if they refuse to do so.

Hikari can go ether way. Piplup will evolve all the way, hopefully before she departs. Buneary, I hope it does. I don't want her to have the generic cute Pokemon team.

Brock's Croagunk should evolve. I kind of hope Happiny doesn't, but I wouldn't be bothered if it did.

Rapiido

You mean the population of elephants hasn't tripled in the past six months? 0_o

And I thought that birds could only fly because they had propellers under their wings! It's such an amazement that Wikipedia has been lying to us all this time! (If that guy seriously still thinks we're not sarcastic... he's got something wrong with his brain.)

Anyways. It's obvious all Shinji/Shawn (the marvel of Wiki!) will have all his Pokemon evolved, Hikari/Molly will have her Piplup evolved into at LEAST a Pottaishi. I may see Buneary evolving... but I dunno if that would be "appropriate" because of all the perverts out there calling Mimiroppu the playboy Pokemon. Brock... It'd be hilarious to see Craogunk evolve! If it can kncok Brock out in one hit now, I can't wait to see Brock's medical bill when it evolves! ^^ (Well.. here in Canada we get free health care... so... only the US Brock gets a medical bill. 8D) Happiny.. maybe. I don't see a Chansey goin around the group though... and most DEFINITELY not a Blissey.

-Starly-

Brain Damage
Happiny should evolve. That way, when Brock gets PS'ed by Croagunk, Chansey/Blissey can heal him, only to repeat events.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Blissey on the team would SO rock! And Brock seem to have one triple-former on each saga's team, first Crobat and then Ludicolo, and Blissey could be it this time. And Croagunk is unfortunately likely to stay the same, at least for a long while.
Plus, Happiny makes sense to have on the team because you get it in a game egg.

scissorX

Shinji - All his Pokémon will evolve theres no doubt about it, the only thing is what are they going to be. OK so by the end he'll 100% have Electivire, Donkarasu, and Goukazaru; the other three are sheer guess work. I'm guessing as time goes on he'll eventually fill the spaces with permenant team members. Its still early days, whatever they are they'll be evolved.

Hikari - I think Pochama will evolve into Pottaishi but not into Enperuto. It isn't as 'cute' and just doesn't seem to fit her. Then again I thought the same about May so it might happen. She'll have Mimiroppu though, I think it really suits her.

Brock - Greggle will evolve at some point, probably late into the show though. Happiny however is anyones guess, it could do a Bonsly or a Togepi.. I'm not too sure with this one.

FireFalcon

hear 'm roar
shinji's pokemon will all evolve because he wants power

hikari's piplup will evolve for sure but i don't know about buneary

brocks groagunk could evolve but i am not sure and if happiny evolves it must evolve all the way

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I don't know, Elekid seems to be like the rival of Pikachu, so maybe it won't?

Murkrow (wherever the hell it is) obviously will, as will Nozomi's Misdreavus.