• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think any of Hikari's/Shinji's/Brock's Poké will all evolve?

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
Hikari: Mimiroppu will, Pochama won't, Pahirusu won't.

Shinjii: ALL will.

Ash: Aipom will, Starly will, Naetorou might (if it does, it must fully), Pikachu will.

Brock: When did he get HAPPINY?!?!?!

Grumpig

Exams already?!
Shinji; He will definitely and eventually have Electivire and Goukuzaru. And what's this coming from, saying he's gonna get a Murkrow? Donkarasu would suit him, yes, but where's it been said that Shinji's gonna get a Murkrow???

He has a Murkrow beside him in the opening, it's just we haven't seen it in the actual show.

Missingno. Master said:
Ash (even though he's not part of the topic); Turwig won't evolve. I've noticed a pattern with Ash's grass type starters.
Bulbasaur; evolved 0 times
Chikorita; evolved 1 time
Treecko; evolved 2 times
Now we're back at 0 times, with Turtwig.

You know, if the "pattern" has only happened once, it's not a pattern, isn't it?

Anyway, my predictions:

Ash:
- ;025; Pikachu - What do you think?
- ;387; Turtwig - At least once, most likely all the way
- ;397; Mukkubird - I'd doubt it if it hadn't evolved already. My guess is that the writers evolved him early so he could evolve all the way.
- ;190; Aipom - No other reason rather than evolution that the writers gave her to Ash.
- ;418; Buizel - It better, I personally don't want another unevolved water type.

Hikari:
- ;393; Piplup - At least once, maybe to Emperuto until the end of the saga.
- ;427; Buneary - I'm not really sure... Not for a while, though.

Brock:
- ;453; Croagunk - Most likely, mid-saga (or mid-late saga)
- ;440; Happiny - I don't see Brock with a Chansey or a Blissey, but I didn't see him with a Happiny at all either...

Shinji:
- ;390; ;239; ;198; - All of them will evolve, and all other Poke's he gets will be fully evolved by the league.

Nozomi:
- ;200; - Definately... Why would she have an old Pokemon otherwise?
- ;431; - I don't think so...

Team Rocket:
- ;331; - Maybe (as in "I hope so")... But I doubt it.

-Starly-

Brain Damage
Cacnea needs to evolve if it's staying with TR. Then we would have two Cacturne that have been owned by fan-acclaimed flamboyant guys.

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
Brock: His Croagunk will evolve but his happiny wont at lest not this season.
Hikari: Piplup will evolve all the way by the end of the shinnou saga but her Buneary may not evolve but who knows.
Shinji: All of his that can evolve will but elekid cuz Gary has a Electivire and way would they have two of the same pokemon in this season plus elekid is really over powered so he can stay a baby itf he wants.

Ancax

I hope Hikari's mimioru will still love Ash's Pikachu, and when it is in extreme danger, it will evolve to protect Pikachu.

That's my guess.
Elekid may or may not evolve, as for all we know Shinji may be as experienced as Ash. Hikozaru will most likely evolve.

Gentleman Skeleton

You know some will and some won't. I hate to try and find out what the writers are thinking, I'm never right.