• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think any of Hikari's/Shinji's/Brock's Poké will all evolve?

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I for one hope Piplup evolves to Pottaishi...eventually, like atleast halfway through DP.

I think Pottaishi is just as cute, and looks like it could easily keep its "I'm better" personality.

I hope it doesn't go to Empelt...nothing wrong with Empelt the species, just I can picture her with it.

PDL

disenchanted
I hope it doesn't go to Empelt...nothing wrong with Empelt the species, just I can picture her with it.

I can see Pochama eventually evolving into a full grown Empelt... but only in her final episodes or so. (ala Combusken only evolving into Blazkien just before May left.)

Though the writers may just do it differently somehow.

I don't really see Greggle evolving because it's too amusing as it is (Dokurog is cool and all, but I honestly don't see this bad*ss of a pokémon on the main character's teams.)

gameplay

not sure if i can see happiny evolve. That would just ruin Nurse Joy

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
We've only seen like 1 Blissey in this entire show, I wouldn't mind Brock with that big fat Blissey doing all the healing for the group.

Amaranth

Swag
Hikari
Pilup Will Atleast Once
Pachi Cant And Buni's Cute Ala Skitty

Shinji
Yes All Of Them

Ash
Turtwig Atleast Once
Mukkurubird Definetly
Aipom I Hope Not
Pika YES ;_; / Ha

~ James

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Hikari; I can see her w/ a Pottashi, and for the sake of not wanting to start anything, I will remain neutral about my decision on whether Buneary should evolve.
Brock; Happiny will evolve. Thus giving Brock something in common with Nurse Joys everywhere, giving him all the more reason to flirt (I am reminded of the episode Hassle in the Castle where Brock showed that girl that he had a Zubat as well as her). And with so much flirting going on, Croagunk'll be working overtime! Speaking of Croagunk, I think I could see it evolving possibly later in the series.

Shinji; He will definitely and eventually have Electivire and Goukuzaru. And what's this coming from, saying he's gonna get a Murkrow? Donkarasu would suit him, yes, but where's it been said that Shinji's gonna get a Murkrow???

Ash (even though he's not part of the topic); Turwig won't evolve. I've noticed a pattern with Ash's grass type starters.
Bulbasaur; evolved 0 times
Chikorita; evolved 1 time
Treecko; evolved 2 times
Now we're back at 0 times, with Turtwig. But that's just my opinion. Mukubird could very well become a Mukkuhawk, albeit much later in the series. And Buizel? Yes, Ash with a Floatzel wouldn't be too Farfetch'd (bad pun intended for your convenient torture). It escapes me, though, why Corphish never evolved. So what if Team Aqua gave it a bad image? Ash's Corphish could've evolved and do good things to try to clear the name of Crawdaunt! Again, that's just the rantings of an evolution-obsessed Pokemon Master.

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
Hikari
I think that Hikari's Piplup will evolve into Pottaishi: I can't see her with a Empelt but it may go like May's Combusken. I hope that her Bunneary will not evolve.

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
Shinji
I'm pretty sure that he will evolve all of his Pokemon for the power.

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
Brock
I think that Brock's Croagunk will evolve. I can see him with a Happiny or a Blissey but not with a Chansey.

Firemaker

Mammoth Master!

Ash
Turtwig Atleast Once
Mukkurubird Definetly
Aipom I Hope Not
Pika YES ;_; / Ha

Ash's Aipom has to evolve. That was why he caught it very late in the series right before he was to go to Sinnoh. The animators even gave Aipom to Ash to take with him to Sinnoh.

I think Gregunk may not evolve but Brock's happiny will evolve into Chansey late in the DP series.

Shinji's pokemon will all evolve, like stated earlier.

Hikari's pochama will evolve around the middle of the series, when she stops worrying about cute pokemon and becomes more of a trainer. Her mimimoru will stay single because a giant "playboy" bunny may give parents a bad idea.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
Shinji: Unless something changes about him, I see all of his pokemon being evolved or almost all.

Hikari: Piplup, will be similar to torchic. Except I can see Piplup evolving to it's final stage sooner and be around longer than Blaziken was. As for Buneary, I can definetly see it evolving. It suits Hikari well and the writers could make some very interesting scenes and fan service with it. I know some people are saying how Buneary is much cuter and stuff, but we've seen plenty of times the animators make the pokemon look much better.

Brock: I could see croakung evolving. When Lotad evolved it still maintained that funny awkwardness. I can see the same thing happening if it evolves. Happiny, I can see it pulling a zubat. It'll stay in it's current form for a long time then it will quickly evolve all the way up to Blissey. I can also see the chansey line working for Brock, but that's just my opinion.

I know you didn't ask for them but I'm going to do it anyway.

Ash: I can see all of his pokemon minus pika and possibly Aipom evolving.

TR: I currently don't see any of their pokemon evolving.

I know it seems like I want everyone to evolve but I really am 50-50 with most pokemon. However, this saga is very non-fillery. By the time of the 10th movie, Ash will already have 5 pokemon one of which has already evolved. Hikari will have 3 pokemon, May last saga at the most had 5 pokemon but I can see Hikari getting 6. Brock usually has 3-4 pokemon and he will have 3 soon. Not too mention that unless TR dumps some of their pokemon cough Dustox cough Cacnea and pick up some new ones. So I just think that there will be more evolutions than normal.

Muilti

Brock has a happini?! Which episode?!

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
ok people when did brock get a happiny... like ive been gone for a week with strep throat... so somebody please fill me in... did he catch one???

Manene!

A poster for the next movie show's Brock holding a Happiny in his arms. It also shows a Buizel next to Hikari, but it's most likely Ash's since Turtwing is next to Brock and Mukkubird is next to Hikari.