• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think Ash enter Galar league or Continue wc

Do you think Ash enter Galar league or Continue wc

• Yes

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • no

Votes: 21 77.8%

• Total voters

Red and Blue

The World Championship of course. What he is doing is basically no different then the badge quest and trials from the past seven regions.

As long as he fights tough trainers and competes in a tournament at the end he doesnt need the Galar League

Leonhart

Imagineer
charinija said:
I think Ash would win Galar , but Wc is very hard and Ash don't enter top 20

His goal is to get to the finals of the World Championships so he can battle Dande, so he isn't going to fail that badly. Why exactly do you want Satoshi and Gou to fail at what they're doing? You previously said that Gou should quit his goal too, and I'm struggling to understand the logic.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I think Ash would win Galar , but Wc is very hard and Ash don't enter top 20

He's going to struggle immensely in top 20 but he'll surpass it and hang with the big boys.

Otherwise that's a major waste of everyone's time.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ok this thread is a mess lol. And no, I think think he's going to change his goal now.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Keep the world tournament. No more gym quests, please.

Leonhart

Imagineer
charinija said:
Go's situation is different. His goal is absurd. I just wonder if he' enter galar league maybe he'll more success.

I'm not quite sure why Gou's goal is any worse than Satoshi's goal in this series considering that Satoshi wants to get to the finals of the World Championship, which is going to be incredibly difficult. I don't think that the Galar League needs to happen at this point, however. The World Championships seem like a replacement for the Galar League to me.

If they wanted him to go through the galar league, I feel like they would have made him do it right from the beginning, rather than this World Championships format. So no, I don't think that he'll enter the Galar League, I don't see the point in him doing so when the World Championships is essentially the same thing, and like others said, he could just battle the Galar leaders during the World Championships.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Ubermuk said:
The PWC thing seems like this saga's replacement for the Galar league so no I don't think we're gonna see Ash challenge the Galar league. And I say good riddance because I'm sick of leagues.

I appreciate the shake-up, but I'm going to miss the tournament structure of the Leagues and how they were set up in the anime. The World Chamionships having a rank system is interesting, but it still takes some getting used to.

Mew29240

I appreciate the shake-up, but I'm going to miss the tournament structure of the Leagues and how they were set up in the anime. The World Chamionships having a rank system is interesting, but it still takes some getting used to.

They can expand on PWC-centric tournaments like the one in Kalos and give those interesting rules/layouts down the line at least

Red and Blue

They can expand on PWC-centric tournaments like the one in Kalos and give those interesting rules/layouts down the line at least
They might do another tournament once Ash is about to enter the Hyper Clasa

Leonhart

Imagineer
Mew29240 said:

I suppose that's true. I really want to see longer tournaments that are expanded into mini-arcs, not just single episode tournaments like the Battle Frontier Vidro Cup from that Houen episode a while back.