• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think ash is going to win the unova league ?

do you think ash s going to win unova league ?

• YES

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • N0

Votes: 34 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

harsh551

pokemon master
with every saga ash is becoming strong and his performance was increased with each saga.
in hoen he was in top 8,in sinnoh he was in top 4,
so this time in unova league he can be in top 2 or he can win unova league.
what you think he can win unova league ?

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
Yes ash will win this time and then pigs will fly(in real life) and then ash will go to harvard university and become a rocket scientist. :)

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I chose, "YES" cause even though I know its not even the least bit likely Ash would win the Unova League, I'm still rooting for him and if he did I'd get a good laugh! :p

Arceusgamer14

(In the voice of Gwonem) No

Only God knows when Ash will retire from the anime. I mean Gen VI is likely to have Ash (But not Team Rocket anymore)

xEryChan

Demon Child
Nope. He never won a single league before, so I definitely don't think he'll win this time.

n0

With a 0

Not an o

because it's like that in the poll

BlueDragonfangirl

I'm an Ash fan and even I'm gonna say it isn't going to happen. Pokemon will end if Ash wins the league, I at least hope he moves up though.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
I don't think the anime will end if he wins a league, but I just can't see him winning this one. For consistently (so far) strong Pokémon on a high level, he only has Leavanny and Krookodile. Pignite is strong, but isn't fast enough to hit fast Pokémon, and in fighting, speed beats everything if the speedster has even a modicum of skill and strength. Snivy is pretty good and can hit above her weight class and even win, but she is still a first stage Pokémon with not a lot of reliable status moves that could put her over the top against fully evolved Pokémon, even should she have the Contrary ability. As for the rest, Palpitoad and Boldore have not had that many good showings, and one lousy showing, with Unfeazant having a lousy showing with no other really outstanding showings to show that her power is reliable (after all, Skyla had used air battles for so long that her Pokémon may have been out of shape for their fights against Cilan and Ash). Still, Unfeazant would be above Palpitoad and Boldore in power. Now if Ash brings in some of his Oaked Pokémon, my opinion on his chances may change, but if he doesn't, I just can't see him winning the League with his Unova team only. Now I will say that this tournament's crop of competitors doesn't seem to be all that strong so that could give him a small shot, but if Virgil is shown to be strong in his episode, then I don't see Ash having a real chance at winning the Unova League.