• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think Ash will beat Leon in the M8?

Will Ash beat Leon?

• Yes

Votes: 95 60.9%
  • No

Votes: 61 39.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Well l personally think he won't.
Leon is unbeatable and has never lost once according to the games (not counting the player beating him though)
Ash losing to Leon is also a good for the writers as well so they can have him keep struggling towards his goal of becoming a Pokemon Master in the next series.

What do you'll think?

Last edited:

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Might as well honestly. No reason to hold ash back anymore. Being number 1 or number 2 in the world doesn’t really make much of a difference with the plot, since nerfing ash in the next series would make just about as much sense.

And honestly having leon be continuously plastered all over as ‘THE UNDEFEATED STRONGEST CHAMPIONS’ for one series is enough. Don’t really want him to be a constant thing to hold over the story for future series.

Red and Blue

Yes. If they still want Ash to travel to the next region beating Leon certainly won't hold him back.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I think there's a decent chance because they caried over his undefeated champion ordeal from the games. That is if they want this to end like Sword and Shield.

Yep. It seems like Ash will defeat Leon.
But if he doesn't I won't be upset like the Kalos League

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Ideally, Ash doesn’t need to win this. I know the writers can do whatever they find it’ll fit, but, be the world monarch setted the bar way higher than an average pokemon league.

Be the monarch doesn’t stop Ash from be on an adventure, but turns harder to believe he can be defeated.

I prefer if he pushes Leon to the absolute limit, but ultimately loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.