• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think Black&White 2 should go back to the Gen IV style instead of 3D?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack xx munchlax

pro battle trainer
I personally think they should, I do like certain changes however I think Black and White just didn't really feel like a Pokemon game, what is your opinion?

Cutty

Forever now
If possible they should go back to Gen I style.
But the new handheld system needs a new Pokemon game, no?

gamer_legend

If possible they should go back to Gen I style.
But the new handheld system needs a new Pokemon game, no?

This pretty much sums up my point. Most of the new features are upgrades what would've happened anyway and as for the 3D ones if I remember rightly you actually have the choice of toggling between 3D and Normal Screen so I don't really think it's necessary to cut it out.

Shaylup

debeo capere omnes
This pretty much sums up my point. Most of the new features are upgrades what would've happened anyway and as for the 3D ones if I remember rightly you actually have the choice of toggling between 3D and Normal Screen so I don't really think it's necessary to cut it out.

I never knew that. Cool.

Nightblind249

Gotta feeling this is going to be a spec thread -.- anywho, I like the new feel over the last few games, HG\SS as well as Gen V. They are giving us a story vs throwing you into the game with only a starter and sending you on your way. Yes I did enjoy R\B\Y, and played them religiously. But I think with the new story\new look GF is givin everybody what they want. I gotta feeling with the 3ds its going to be like BW\B2W2 with a story, but with a more open world concept. But who knows

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
I love the new style. My point is basically what the above poster said.

Missile157

Kingdra Trainer
I do like the new style and I think the animations of the Pokemon are really good, the only let down is that on my DS Lite (I'm not sure about the newer DSs) the Pokemon which the player uses are extremely pixelated. This is the only real draw back, compared to the highly detailed Pokes of Gen III and IV.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I personally think they should, I do like certain changes however I think Black and White just didn't really feel like a Pokemon game, what is your opinion?

You're

You're aware that the games are already developed and released, right?

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I'm pleased with the current style. I really doubt they'd actually revert back to Gen 4, since, you know, that was Gen 4, and we're in Gen 5.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
This is stupid

Why would you want to downgrade to something inferior to what you have now?
its like getting a camaro and saying "naw i would rather have the gremlin instead"

Ammako

This is stupid

its like getting a camaro and saying "naw i would rather have the gremlin instead"

Egg-sactly.

People seem to think that saying "it was better back then" is a good argument.

*IZ*

You're

You're aware that the games are already developed and released, right?

Im just curious but why did you use you're twice?

To the OP: bro, it's still Pokemon so your obviously going to buy it despite whether you like 3D or not.

Ferrin

Easily Lost
Watchingthe other pokemon moving around or fidgeting in battle is my favorite change.scraggys is hilariously funny :D

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
This is stupid

Eh, just because something was used back then but not now doesn't mean that it's necessarily inferior. Many people argue that Unova's relatively linear region design is quite inferior to the non-linear regions of DPP and HG/SS.

Egg-sactly.

People seem to think that saying "it was better back then" is a good argument.

New games come with new designs, I guess. Innovation is sometimes key.

"It was better back then" is a horrible argument, if only for the fact that "better" is subjective. At least something like "sales over the first week were worse than that of the previous generation's games" would've made sense, because that'd be using a(n) (erroneous) fact to support the point being argued. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.