• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

do you think brock should be replaced?

do you think brock should be replaced?

• yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • no

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes actually. Ive always liked him, but nowadays his not needed for anything else then making food...
His far to repeative for humour, and could easily be replaced.

KetchupO

tωisted
No. I just think he should be given a purpose.

stu770

Soul Trainer
NO NO NO NO NO!!!
Brock should never be replaced, its like replacing ash, he is one of the first main characters of Pokemon and is waht makes the show great. Brock has always been there and for the short time in the orange islands where he was not there, the episodes were not as good. I mean the story was overall well put together but there was no humour whatsoever in it because of Brock being gone.
So whatever happens BRock should always remain in the group with Ash and they should just replace the supporting characters like May/Dawn/Max.
Ok had my rant about the greatness of Brock lol out of my system =)

mew801

NO NOT IN A MILLION YEARS SHOULD BROCK EVER EVER EVER BE REPLACED!!!
he is so awsome, and the others would be lost without him. he kinda plays the part of the parental guardian to ash and dawn. so no he should not be replaced. ever, ever, ever, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.