• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think Hunter J was the best villain in Pokemon?

satan

Banned
Hunter J was never the best villain in the Diamond and Pearl arc are even the whole entire show which is untrue,also Hunter J never did try to kill Ash several times which have never been a fact at all,it is not a hate hate thing either and it is a love hate thig between Ash and Hunter J not a hate hate thing,Hunter J was never meant to be useful against Ash or his friends this is not true,she isn't more ruthless then Giovanni and she is evil but not as evil as some trying to make her seem,she is not the best villain ever and she isn't the best of the whole anime which is not true,it is much better to not have her chase Ash or his friends around since that job belongs to TR,she wan't handled the best since she wasn't seen alot but she was okay and hot aswell.

poizonsting

Pokemon master
Hunter J was never the best villain in the Diamond and Pearl arc are even the whole entire show which is untrue,also Hunter J never did try to kill Ash several times which have never been a fact at all,it is not a hate hate thing either and it is a love hate thig between Ash and Hunter J not a hate hate thing,Hunter J was never meant to be useful against Ash or his friends this is not true,she isn't more ruthless then Giovanni and she is evil but not as evil as some trying to make her seem,she is not the best villain ever and she isn't the best of the whole anime which is not true,it is much better to not have her chase Ash or his friends around since that job belongs to TR,she wan't handled the best since she wasn't seen alot but she was okay and hot aswell.

Dude, there is no coherence between your ideas. I didn't understand half of what you're saying or trying to say.

Anyway, you need to be blind to not to see that Hunter J tried to kill Ash several times. When Hunter J told Drapion to use its claws to squeeze Ash at his throat, I guess she meant to babysit Ash. When J ordered Salamence to shoot Hyper Beam at Ash, I guess she meant to keep Ash warm, right? when J dropped Ash from her ship on purpose, I guess she meant to give him paratrooper training, right?

Yeah she was never useful against Ash, but she was effective at stopping/stalling Ash to ruin her plans.

Give me three incidents when Giovanni had surpassed J in terms of ruthlessness, and I'll give you a fool who thinks otherwise.

might

Banned
You should go back to school to understand english and you have to be dumb and blind to state it as a fact that Hunter J tried to kill Ash which was never a fact to begin with,that is your opinions and they are not facts at all..

christiandeath77

You gotta crush em'.
You should go back to school to understand english and you have to be dumb and blind to state it as a fact that Hunter J tried to kill Ash which was never a fact to begin with,that is your opinions and they are not facts at all..

Your grammar is not anything to shout about either.

Vernikova

Champion
I don't think she was the best villain on the show. She was pretty cool and I like that way that she conducted her business but she's not my favorite or the best. In my opinion, the best villain was Cyrus. He was able to stay low for a long time and he was pretty crazy I guess.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
The best so far. She was great in the episodes she was in, and she was good at her job, which makes her a villain. She died with a bang too.

I saw only 1 ep with her in it. She seems liek a good villan

might

Banned
Hol123,stop making thing a fact because that is your opinions,Hunter J is really dead and she could still be alive.

EliteMaster

Hunter J was was the coolest and ruthless villian that the pokemon anime ever had. She needs to be a recurring character in the Isshu Region.

poizonsting

Pokemon master

I assume that was directed at me? Well, I don't comprehend Engrish very much, and I don't need to go to school to learn Engrish either. Thank you!

Hol123,stop making thing a fact because that is your opinions,Hunter J is really dead and she could still be alive.

Contradiction much? First you say Hunter J is really dead, which means that some sort of divine wisdom has befallen on you that you happened to know she's dead is a fact. But it is your opinion, not a fact, since it hadn't been explicitly mentioned in the show whether she's dead or alive for sure. Secondly, you use "and" to imply she might as well be alive. She can't be both dead "and" alive. That's an absolute logical catastrophe.

So yeah, get your grammar straight first before you poke your nose into others' flaws. When I was a kid, I remember reading this proverb - "He Who Lives in a Glass House Shouldn't Throw Stones at Others"

Fake Sketch

L337 H4X0R
Wow I just wanted to say that J is gar although shes a girl, but it seems I better out of here before the drama train kills me.

might

Banned
I made an mistake in my post when i said she was dead ,there isn't anything in the show that said that she is dead or alive since it was an open ending for her.

Hunter J wasn't the best villain to ever been on Pokmon anime,but she was only good and she was pointless sometimes.

Jabberwocky

May Contain Nuts
In my opinion, J was highly overrated. A great villain, yes, but the internet makes her out to be a much bigger badass than she actually was.

EliteMaster

J wasn't really highly overrated and she wasn't the biggest badass on the show.

Well, who else could fit the title of 'The biggest villian on the show'?

People just wet their pants at actual villains who actually do something.
Unlike Team Rocket let's say.
It's Pokemon remember. BAD VILLAINS WHAT IS THIS?! IT IS SO AMAZING POKEMON IS MATURING ROFL!!!

EliteMaster

Uh, Giovanni?
Movies aside as they're not generally considered canon in the pokemon world, what else did Giovanni did except giving orders to the Rocket Trio to gain this title. Several of his henchmen have been more of a villian than he was.

Last edited: