1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Do you think I should?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by pharaohguy530, May 20, 2006.

1. pharaohguy530

pharaohguy530 The one and only.

Hey, Pharaohguy here. I need to know, since my birthday is coming up, I looked through a list of things I wanted, and then realized I could get a Japenese version of Pokemon Ranger (even though, there is only a japense version....). Do you think I should get it? I have pokemon green, and I am doing pretty well, for someone who can't understand a word they are saying there. I could always look at serebii.net and look at the walkthrough, since it is so good. I've read it a couple of times, and it sounds like an awesome game. So do you think I should get it? Or should I just wait till it comes out in English?
    BTW, when does it come out in USA?
    Thanks for your help.

2. If it works like certain DS games, which I guess it should because it's not 3rd party, it will just set the language to the language of your DS. I reccomend you get it. It looks a lot nicer the MD or Tr, so yeah go for it.

3. FireHead Hank

FireHead Hank Matt Fanboy

Why dont you just preorder it in english? You'll have to wait, but only with the right language you can really enjoy a game IMO.

4. pharaohguy530

pharaohguy530 The one and only.

FireHead Hank, I know what you mean, but I have the chance to get it now. Lets see what other people think too, and then I'll make my decision.