• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think May will make a appearance in DP?

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
They could have her come back when the gang is at the Moss Rock/Cold Rock to evolve Eevee.

If they do have her come back, which I hope they will, then it'll have to be at cold rock, they already passed Moss Rock with Cheryl in The Great Burmy Evolution Plan and in Vespiquen and the Amber Castle. I know the titles are a little off, but you get the idea. They passed moss rock a long time ago.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
deathseer is one of those angry 15 year old kids who throws hissy fits because he can't comprehend good character arcs. Just pay no mind to him, there are more intelligent 15 year olds on the forum, those are the ones to pay attention to.

Hey Cy, you forgot to say if you thought May was coming back. I'd actually be interested to hear your opinion on that, as you kept talking about Misty being completely dead and having no chance of returning. I would like to see what he says about a character he actually likes.

As for me, I doubt it. Unless the fans pine for her, I think she has no open spots, as Dawn seems to be doing pretty much the same thing. In my opinion, she has less of a chance than Misty.

Heracross

Custom User Title
If they thought Imite was important enough to have a second appearance, I dare say we haven't seen the last of Haruka.

ellie-chan

~Coordinator Chica~
As much as I love May, I don't think she's coming back, at least not soon. She has a Ribbon Cup to (try to) win. It probably won't be until really, really late in D&P. I think she'll come with Drew but not Harley. Drew's the main rival and he's had more episodes than Harley. Plus, May's not the type to travel alone but now she's a bit more independent.

larvitar005

I'm just myself...
I'm looking forward Dawn vs. May, so I think she would come...

As much as I love May, I don't think she's coming back, at least not soon. She has a Ribbon Cup to (try to) win. It probably won't be until really, really late in D&P. I think she'll come with Drew but not Harley. Drew's the main rival and he's had more episodes than Harley. Plus, May's not the type to travel alone but now she's a bit more independent.

May said she wanted to travel ALONE. She's ALONE. o_o;

Sorry. But our Contestshipping obsession has to stay out of the way of her real appearance. .But then again..I wouldn't be surprised if Drew and Harley secretly followed her..cause their like both obsessed with her. o_O;

octoboy

I Crush Everything

I wouldn't be surprised if Drew and Harley secretly followed her..cause their like both obsessed with her. o_O;

Wait, I'm confused. I thought the fandom thought Harley to be gay. How you're saying he's stalking a girl?

Shippers.

Dax

Legend
May was an excellent character and I don't think they have to bring back Max to make her appear again. He can easily stay in the gym of his father.

They never forgot about Misty and Tracey so I hope they don't do it with May.

I want her to battle Dawn.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Why not? Misty appeared in Hoenn.:/

But if she does appear, it'll probably be late in D/P.

Last edited:

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
If Glaceon wants a non-filler appearance, then yes. Leave Max at home though.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
If Glaceon wants a non-filler appearance, then yes. Leave Max at home though.

I actually would like to see Max return. I was quite disappointed he didn't catch a pokemon before he left.

Cenzo

Red: True Master
She'll show up, and so will Max and Misty.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
actually i'm one of those 15 year olds who can't stand *****y fanboys who care too much abt a stupid character.my opinion is that if a character is old and useless get rid of them.if i don't like a character jus ****in deal with it.unlike you cause all you do is ***** and whine abt may when clearly the ***** already left
Apple... breasts... testicles? :3 ... No, no; Ape... breast... torture? :3

Yes, I believe she will make an appearance. All side characters make brief appearances. It's what they do.

uber gon

Accept Change
After Sinnoh Ash meets May and Misty, the both girls hug Ash simultaneously, providing extreme debte in shipping.