• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think May will make a appearance in DP?

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
Yeah now a thread Cyber will post on and if your reading this my PM to you will be turn into a poll someday and you better vote on it. *shows weapon* Ok I can't force you and I really don't care what you vote for but It would be great to have someone against pokeshipping to tease after the show ends.

Anyways who think May could show up toward the end of DP as maybe get a camero like Misty did? If so do you think Drew and the other could show up to?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I'm seeing a Dawn vs. May sometime during Sinnoh

Prio

The only possible reason would be to battle Dawn and her band of baby Pokemon in the contest thing.

We will definitely see May again. But I don't think till late shinou. Maybe before the Johto GF she might come to evolve her Eeevee, or after the GF. But she just can't appear out of nowhere so soon.

Drew and Harley have no reason to come back with her. ...Unless...of course May and Drew already done the...ehem..stuff? ..Which would also cause Harley to follow along too. :p But still, they probably won't show up.

Last edited:

Rex Kamex

The writers are bound to have May return in the series, and they'll probably do it sometime in D/P. If not, they'll most likely do it during the transition from this arc to the next.

I don't see (or want to see) Drew joining her though. Let May come on her own, without Drew and Harley by her side.

(Misty and Max are bound to appear sometime, too.)

Dattebayo

Banned
That's impossible. May is at the Johto reigon, and the gang is the Sinnoh reigon.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
[spoil]In episode 509, May comes to Sinnoh. She wants to rejoin with Ash and Brock. So now they have a 4-person group. She plans on fighting against Hikari in an upcomming contest.[/spoil]

[spoil]Just kidding. =p[/spoil]

ElementEevee

Eevee lover
I think she might be coming back. I have a feeling that she might compete with Dawn. But who knows, time will tell us sooner or later.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
no!!! god!! why does everyone think may is coming back.she left and thats the end of that.she'll stay in johto and may her soul cast into the pits of hell forcing her to stay.honestly may leaving was the reason i started watching the series again

as for max.i hope the little ***** actually comes back with some pokemon of his own.i got tired of him telling how much someone else's pokemon sucked and he didn't even have one of his own.if he returns he better have some pokemon to show.

Last edited:

Reign G

Roggen and Rolan
Deatheer, they didn't mean permanently, just for an episode or 2, like Misty did in Mid-Hoenn. Also, she isn't that bad. Judging from how you sounded, it seems like you hate her only because she replaced Misty.

Ya, I see it happening. Probably around Snowpoint, so they can showcase Glaceon. Hopefully she'll be in her Emerald clothes. And she'll also be in Pallet after Sinnoh when Ash comes home, just like Misty was after Hoenn.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Deatheer, they didn't mean permanently, just for an episode or 2, like Misty did in Mid-Hoenn. Also, she isn't that bad. Judging from how you sounded, it seems like you hate her only because she replaced Misty.

actually i didn't like misty at all.she was just an annoying ***** who needed to leave.i just started to get irritated with may thats why i wanted her to leave.i just don't want to have to see may or misty ever again

Ancax

They could have her come back when the gang is at the Moss Rock/Cold Rock to evolve Eevee.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
deathseer is one of those angry 15 year old kids who throws hissy fits because he can't comprehend good character arcs. Just pay no mind to him, there are more intelligent 15 year olds on the forum, those are the ones to pay attention to.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
deathseer is one of those angry 15 year old kids who throws hissy fits because he can't comprehend good character arcs. Just pay no mind to him, there are more intelligent 15 year olds on the forum, those are the ones to pay attention to.

actually i'm one of those 15 year olds who can't stand *****y fanboys who care too much abt a stupid character.my opinion is that if a character is old and useless get rid of them.if i don't like a character jus ****in deal with it.unlike you cause all you do is ***** and whine abt may when clearly the ***** already left

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
May probably will show up, but yeah, not so soon.