• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think Misty will meet Dawn and Serena?

Do you think Misty will meet Dawn and Serena?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
It seems like she's going to meet Cilan in an upcoming episode and I think there's a good chance of it happening in this 11 episode miniseries.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Voted yes coz I think there's a high chance of them appearing and since Misty is our companion for the final series, makes sense they'll meet
It'll be so funny though, their fans are at each other's throats meanwhile Misty and Serena will probably get along pretty well

And I think everyone has been dying since DP days for Misty to meet Dawn haha

Unfortunately yes for Misty meeting Serena.
Potentially excited for her to meet Dawn and reunite with her Togetic who is now evolved under Dawns ownership.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Yes lol. I hope so. It would be fun. (Just only to see shippers freak out is already enough for me).

ShuckFam

I don't think they're appearing again, so no. Apparently there was only enough in the budget for one of Dawn, Iris and Serena and it seems that Iris was chosen.

While they won't be in the 11 episode special, I still have hope for a still-shot of them in the end credits so we know what happens to them. My guess for that is Dawn lifting a top coordinator trophy and Serena getting together with Clemont.

SatoSereFan224888

My guess for that is Dawn lifting a top coordinator trophy
I don’t think it will happen. I feel Dawn is overrated as both a character and coordinator. I feel she never made it to another Grand Festival final. Semifinals is the best she’ll ever reach. They only had her made the final in DP because plot holes.

Spyro39

I don’t think it will happen. I feel Dawn is overrated as both a character and coordinator. I feel she never made it to another Grand Festival final. Semifinals is the best she’ll ever reach. They only had her made the final in DP because plot holes.
What plot holes?
Or it’s possible Dawn has retired from contests but she’s afraid to tell Ash because he’ll chew her out for giving up on her dream.
Very funny dude. Now go watch her JN episodes, and don't come back until you're finished with them.

Last edited:

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Contrary to popular belief and your weird persecution complex, nobody is insulting XY or Serena. You're literally complaining about being "attacked" for being a Serena and XY fan and then randomly trying to bait an argument. I just noticed that Lukas made this art piece and this thread was made. There is no shipping war undertones or anything, stop quoting me with your nonsense.
???

I meant that sudden sharp feeling (not pain) that you feel in your stomach when you see something exciting, I didn't know how to describe it. How tf are any of my words an "attack" or "bait"?

Pretty ironic to accuse me of a persecution complex when you do exactly that based off a misinterpretation.

That artist is very talented. I can't help but imagine Cricket getting so excited and then wanting to kill Sham when he realized it was just fanart, though...
Nah I hate this fan art because Ash isn’t in it. Serena interacts with Ash for more than 5 mins or riot.

Status
Not open for further replies.