• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think N is pretending to be good

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdgjordan

The chosen Snorlax
Do you think N is faking being good and making it look like he is TP enemy to let others guard down or do you believe he just like Black 2 and White 2.

For me I think its a ruse and he is trying to trick us and he will revel he working with tp latter, maybe he will turn real good later when Ghetsis betrays him but until then you might want to watch your back.

Kokatsu

They are obviously going the BW 2 where N is good. Well tbh he was not even bad in BW 1

diakyu

Naw, I think he's 100% good. But I'm interested to know his backstory since we know he had to of been part of Team Plasma at one point since we know from the ending that he grew up with Anthea and Concordia. I want to know what made him leave.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
N is a good guy, technically speaking. The antagonistic N in BW only came about through a conflict of ideals and being heavily misled by Ghetsis, not out of evil.

Dax

Legend
I don't think he's ever been evil; N was misguided and that's the perception I get from his representation in the anime.

Funnycupcakes

We have been here before N is 100% good not evil in ANY way.
(Oh btw I am not blinded by love. If N was evil id still like him. judging by my signature)

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I don't think he's ever been evil; N was misguided and that's the perception I get from his representation in the anime.

This.

Eventually I think he is going to confront Satoshi with Reshiram because even though he likes him he will be confused about him using pokemon to battle but no the guy isn't evil, as we saw he left the table last time when Satoshi told him he took part in the league I believe.

gliscor&yanmega

Do you think N is faking being good and making it look like he is TP enemy to let others guard down or do you believe he just like Black 2 and White 2.

For me I think its a ruse and he is trying to trick us and he will revel he working with tp latter, maybe he will turn real good later when Ghetsis betrays him but until then you might want to watch your back.

He's clearly not working with Plasma, he's going to be fighting them soon to save a Braviary.

That would be interesting, but I don't think so. It would definitely be a new thing since it doesn't follow the game, but I don't think so

The problem I would with that is it would be too similar to what Meowth did. If Meowth did something like that in a different saga, I wouldn't mind if N pretended to be good but doing that twice in the same saga seems too much.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
N doesn't, and hasn't, strike me as "evil", but definitely misguided like one has said above. From the looks of it, he appears as an ally to Ash and the gang.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
This.

Eventually I think he is going to confront Satoshi with Reshiram because even though he likes him he will be confused about him using pokemon to battle but no the guy isn't evil, as we saw he left the table last time when Satoshi told him he took part in the league I believe.
I know openings can't be trusted (in terms of absolute plot), but it seemed more like Ghetsis was controlling Reshiram... somehow I still hope this sets up for Zekrom coming

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I know openings can't be trusted (in terms of absolute plot), but it seemed more like Ghetsis was controlling Reshiram... somehow I still hope this sets up for Zekrom coming

Maybe Charizard will be losing in his fight with Reshiram, but then Zekrom appears and fights Reshiram?

I almost sure that Zekrom will be summoned by Ash. He saw Zekrom in the first episode and it has been referenced in other episodes. In fact, it's interesting because I figured since N encountered Reshiram, that he would be the one to summon Reshiram and not Ghetsis. Is it possible N does summon Reshiram but Colress takes control of Reshiram so Ghetsis could command Reshiram? That would explain why Ghetsis wants N. Maybe they need N to summon Reshiram.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.