• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think Natures are Useless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuciRuki

Born This Way
I find no need for natures... they are just useless.

Discuss.

PkMn_Trainer_Joe

Soul Trainer
no they are essential to bring out the full ptential of EV training

Nightcat

Yeah. A 10% boost in an already powerful stat can mean the difference between winning and losing, especially in the BF and competetive battling.

~nightcat ;197;

LuciRuki

Born This Way
i still think they could of came up of something better- but now that i think of it- its alright. Natures are so-so.

Nightcat

Like what, exactly?
I like breeding for them; even though the actual egg hatching is the equvalent of digital torture, it feels really rewarding when you finally get it.

~nightcat ;197;

Zora

perpetually tired
LuciRuki said:
i still think they could of came up of something better- but now that i think of it- its alright. Natures are so-so.

They make a huge difference. And if no nature was good to you, you can go to one of the five neatrual natures.

zuloon

Bboy Zuloon
No.

Are you clueless? Why not waste 10% in something you don't need to gain 10% in something that you do.

LuciRuki

Born This Way
true...true, u guys are all true. :( now i feel stupid for starting this thread lol

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Natures are essential if you want to build the "ultimate team". They help with stat increases ;).

And don't feel stupid. Before I found this site, I thought natures were useless, too. xD.

zuloon

Bboy Zuloon
LuciRuki said:
now i feel stupid for starting this thread lol

You should feel stupid. You should feel so stupid that it's not even funny. You shouldn't even be LOLing. You should never post again, so as to hide your shame. You should... just forget it.

LuciRuki

Born This Way
zuloon said:
You should feel stupid. You should feel so stupid that it's not even funny. You shouldn't even be LOLing. You should never post again, so as to hide your shame. You should... just forget it.

Ur joking right? Haha ur not that mean are you? I am serious

Volteon

Back I guess??
It makes jolteon faster, it makes Porygon2 a better attacker, it makes castform a better attacker too... while lowering a stat it´s not going to use, do you think it´s useless?
I know you can have your opinion, but if you use an adamant Alakazam, modest Swellow or Timid Torkoal... you have few chances to win, and I´ll laugh!

LuciRuki

Born This Way
I actually never noticed the Nature thing in Rby Sph Emr, and now when i play it again i'll keep it in mind when i build up my team. thanks Yall

OtterPops

Mareep!
You don't really need natures ingame since most of your opponents are much weaker than you already (especially if your Pokemon is 30-40 levels higher than theirs). If competitive battles, though, natures can mean winning or losing.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
No, they're not useless, infact they're handy & a nice realastic touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.