• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think of yourself as a recluse or a outdoors person

HolyNova Lucario

Average as average can be
I personally think of myself as an outdoor person but at times I think of myself as a recluse do to my reluctance of going outside most of the time, even if I am bored and its a bright and sunshiny day.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
theres this shining thing in the sky that keeps looking at me when its daytime
its one of the hardest games of dont blink ive ever played but one day ill beat it

Yeah, I do like to go outside though. Gotta interact with peeps at some point, right? Lonely days are perfect for reflection, however.

Prince Umbreon

Starfish and Coffee
If I go outside, I enjoy myself more if it's a cold and/or overcast day. I'm super weak to heat; being outside in anything above 90* and I'll feel sick and dizzy. Same with bright sunlight. I'm always wearing sunglasses since my eyes are ridiculously sensitive. Even with it though, I usually end up with a headache if I'm in sunlight for too long.

Sooo, in Winter I'm more outdoorsy. In Summer... No. *hisses*

mimejr.james

< The one and only
When I was just a wee lad, I was totally a recluse. I didn't have friends within my neighborhood, and the only people I knew were my relatives and the people that I saw in school. I was like that up 'til high school. But when I entered college I grew to really like going outside and explore. So I think I'm a bit of both.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Definitely a recluse. I hate being outdoors.

savvywuff

Fire Starter
I'm a bit of both. I don't like going out into public because of people.
But I love going into the forest or mountains and stuff.

Zora

perpetually tired
Definitely a recluse.

My idea of going outside is "going to a coffee shop or library where it's nice to read/do homework."

xEryChan

Demon Child
I mostly spend my time indoors. I'm not much of an outdoors person which is weird since I my job required me to be outside for at least twenty minutes a period. I work in a school and the periods there are forty minutes I have to go outside to supervise the children while they're playing on the playground at recess time. I don't usually mind days when it's nice outside, not too hot or too cold, and the sun is shining. But for the most part, I'm indoors kind of girl.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Definitely recluse.

I don't hate the outdoors at all, I just don't have much of a reason to be outside often. That'll probably change in a few years but right now I'm recluse.

Canto

If it weren't for the few things that require me to leave my house, I would probably literally never leave my house. So, recluse.

I prefer the outdoors, though it kind of sucks that I'm stuck inside most days. I try to get outside and go for walks a long the rail road tracks most days, but being a broke ***** is keeping me from doing stuff that I really want, like camping and exploring cool hiking routes. If it were up to me I'd be outside everyday doing stuff like climbing trees and calling out to all my little animal friends like snow white.

DaDonYordel

The Gazing Eye
I have no great love for the outdoors. If only the outside was a little more beautiful, then maybe I would wander the outside without need.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
I'm a bit of both. I don't have a wide array of friends, so I stay in my house most. However, I don't have a problem going outside. Weather dependant sometimes however. If it's hot, I prefer to stay at home, surprisingly enough. When cold, I prefer to going outside. Simply 'cause the cold weather is pleasing for walks and all this stuff. Besides, you're prettier at winter than you are at summer.

Meowth City

Staff member
I am definitely an outdoors person by nature, whether it be in the city or up in the mountains. I love being outside and it drives me crazy to be stuck indoors all day, but at times, I really don't have any choice in the matter. I just love exploring new things and taking looooong walks everywhere. It helps clear my head and writer's block when I'm suffering from that.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
I personally think of myself as an outdoor person but at times I think of myself as a recluse do to my reluctance of going outside most of the time, even if I am bored and its a bright and sunshiny day.

Like the OP, I stay inside all of the time, but I refer to myself as an outdoor person anyway because it makes me sound like less of an invalid.

Noctali

Umbreon
I stay inside like all the time lol. Especially recently since it's been so cold. I don't mind the outdoors though, I love nature, I'm just real peculiar about weather I guess. Hate being in town/in the city when during the summer...don't mind it so much if I'm at a park or something though. I don't typically go outdoors just by myself, prefer to be doing something in particular, like out with a friend or something.