• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think Pokèmon will keep following this pattern?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtnieKat

Pokèmon Trainer Rosa

If Pokèmon keeps following this pattern, the next Pokèmon game (The adventure games; not the spin-offs.) should be the R/S remake.

You may be wondering, what pattern?
Well, it's this.
The order of which Pokèmon games come out.
Pokèmon Red & Blue
Pokèmon Yellow
Pokèmon Gold & Sliver
Pokèmon Crystal
Pokèmon Ruby & Sapphire
Pokèmon Fire Red & Leaf Green
Pokèmon Emerald
Pokèmon Diamond & Pearl
Pokèmon Platinum
Pokèmon Heart Gold & Soul Sliver
Pokèmon Black & White
Pokèmon Black 2 & White 2

So, this long list is probably confusing you, so I'll explain.
First games that game out were Red & Blue followed by a single game of the same region. Then comes Gold & Sliver, and then Crystal another single game in the same region as the last. Then there is Ruby and Sapphire which is where the pattern alters a bit. After R/S the next games where Fire Red and Leaf Green, the remakes of R/B. After FR/LG comes Emerald, then a whole new region in Diamond and Pearl. Pokèmon Platinum comes after D/P as the single (sorta re-make) of the Sinnoh region. Then we have the release of Heart Gold and Soul Sliver, the re-makes of the early games G/S. Afterwards comes Black and White in a whole new region, with the sorta re-makes of Black 2 and White 2. Therefore if Pokèmon/GAMEFREAK keep following this pattern the next Pokèmon adventure game will be the re-makes of R/S.

So, my final questions are
If so,
What do you think the R/S re-makes will be called?

(Yeah, sorry for this long explanation if you still don't get it, I'm really sorry.)

Moonrox

Shaymin Enthusiast
This is speculation. This is going to get closed.

I don't think GF will follow this "pattern", because there's no reason for them to continue 5th gen with remakes. If the remakes are made, it'll be in gen 6. That's basically fact.

xDWarrior

This is speculation. This is going to get closed.

I don't think GF will follow this "pattern", because there's no reason for them to continue 5th gen with remakes. If the remakes are made, it'll be in gen 6. That's basically fact.

You can't say it as fact, otherwise I agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.