1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Do you think Pokétopia/Pokémon Battle Revolution should have cameoed in gen 4 in Pokemon Special?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Manga Discussion' started by Pokemon.Manga, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Pokemon.Manga

Pokemon.Manga Member

I remeber Pokemon Ranch had a cameo in the manga when Hayley showed up when Dialga and Palkia started fighting. I kinda wished that Poketopia and the Colosseums were mentioned during the Platinum chapter because of how similar Poketopia is to the Battle Battle Frontier. The game had a alot of great characters and I think it could have worked simiarly to the Pokemon Snap reference.

2. lolipiece

lolipiece ✧* Ladies ~ *✧ Staff Member Moderator

What? No. Why?

As someone who owns Battle Revolution, the less I see of that game, the better. It's a terrible, washed-down Stadium without any of the fun minigames.

We've seen a few side games referenced, such as Hey You, Pikachu and Ranger, but it's not like Pokespe's gone out of its way to reference everything.

3. shoz999

shoz999 Name's Looker, Detective Looker.

Sure, why not.

4. Redstar45

Redstar45 A champion of kind heart !

Eh some nod toward Pokemon game might good.....did kusaka overseem Pokemon colosseum manga ? as i do remember that my friend on discord mentions that to me .

5. Pokemon.Manga

Pokemon.Manga Member

I thought the designs for the characters looked great and thought Mysterial could have owned the lake guarduians and have them on his team or even show that the Battle Frontier in both Sinnoh and Hoenn were inspired by Poketopia. I know it is a bad game but it could have been used well in the manga with some of the characters.