• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think Riko and Sprigatito will become popular, if not iconic at some point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broseph08

Ash is also iconic because he was the main character of the anime when the franchise was at its most popular by far and stayed as the MC for another 20 years. Even if a new MC was the best written character ever, they'd still not be more iconic just because Ash was the MC back when people actually watched the anime. I said it in another thread but people really don't understand how big anipoke was in the early years. It was as big and possibly even bigger than the games themselves, and Pokemon Red/Blue/Green are still the best selling Pokemon games ever in Japan and WW so that says a lot

Last edited:

starlightlove

Ash and Pikachu had so much together. He was a childish little brat when we first introduced him. But then he had so much compassion for Pokemons. He is always in for adventure and enthusiastic! That's what connected us to Ash. They did the same with Goh but it dint work out! Having said that, It's been 25 years since so I don't know if they will be iconic as Ash. Goodbyes are hard especially when childhood is coming to an end.
I actually didn't like the Gen 9 starters. But then many are excited for new protagonists so it may turn popular for new fans let's see.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
You can speculate about the new series in the Anime Spoilers section.

Status
Not open for further replies.